4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
What is happening in the story?
I just saw the images without text, the truth is shit, Sarah and David fuck and either Luke discovers them or Alice discovers them, everyone already knows everything, Daval will have an orgy like crazydad, it's disgusting to pay 20 dollars for 30 pages because his fucking VIP comic is the idea of only one I don't care because it is always fat ladies NTR and shotas.

grk el grande

Dec 18, 2023
I just saw the images without text, the truth is shit, Sarah and David fuck and either Luke discovers them or Alice discovers them, everyone already knows everything, Daval will have an orgy like crazydad, it's disgusting to pay 20 dollars for 30 pages because his fucking VIP comic is the idea of only one I don't care because it is always fat ladies NTR and shotas.
but nothing has happened, what seems strange to me is that Uncle Peter was supposed to give advice to Aron and that this was what followed for the plot, I don't think they will be discovered rather he would hide under the bed or Aron prevent Alice from discovering them interrupting etc.

Reactions: EmiRJ96
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes