4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
What is odd about Martha is that they mention her son in the first issue, but he never appeared or was mentioned in the issues that happen in her house.

I think that Martha would be a great main character in a comic like MT, one where the woman fuck several guys and not just one, you have her husband (who already know about her affairs and don't mind), his nephew, the friend of the nephew and her son, if they make a comic with her where she fucks her son, then it would be her first real incest.
It wouldnt suprise me that was original idea, but maybe after he was warned that nephew looks too young (speculation on my part,but he looks too young) he made (older) Daniel MC (and go fullretard in his VIP comics).

Reactions: Davalfake

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It wouldnt suprise me that was original idea, but maybe after he was warned that nephew looks too young (speculation on my part,but he looks too young) he made (older) Daniel MC (and go fullretard in his VIP comics).
Well Daniel maybe looks older, but Liam, Arron and David doesn't.
What is odd about Martha is that they mention her son in the first issue, but he never appeared or was mentioned in the issues that happen in her house.

I think that Martha would be a great main character in a comic like MT, one where the woman fuck several guys and not just one, you have her husband (who already know about her affairs and don't mind), his nephew, the friend of the nephew and her son, if they make a comic with her where she fucks her son, then it would be her first real incest.
I agree, but in his comics there is maybe to many side stories which doesn't evolves or he forgotten about them. For example he made in SN03 45 and in SN08 13 images with some guy called Eric Dortmund and that's about it. So we can expect a large amount of pictures now that the foursome has started (like in SN06). Not that I'm complaining, quite the opposite (y)(y). I can only say again, sorry for Alexa. What an untapped potential:cry:.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but there is someone who have SN CH.11 full HD without the strange write on the buttom left?
I noticed that I have some pages in high definition and some less defined with writing at the bottom left. And I would like to collect only high quality ones. Also i miss some pages too.

So if someone have it, can please share again the chapter?

Also the new chapter 12? I see only low quality one. If there is some HD, please share also this.

Thank you

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
I don't want this story to take this turn but anyway. the last word is for daval, i think i will lost my interest about story.
Story isnt reached point of no return. Alex is drinking since he wake up (and he was dead drunk last night) so his low sexual stamina is even lower,so sex with Lana could be over before even started. Lana stoping Sofia again and geting even more pissed and jealous to the breaking point would be IMO best scenario. But Sofia and Martha husbands are bedridden as side effect of sex drug and if Alex continue to drink it could leave Daniel as last mand standing with 3 horny MILFs. All depends how Daval wants to continue story.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes