4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I hope Lana does anal soon!
too soon, we need her to be the one who initiate sex first, maybe something like one night she's feeling horny and her husband is drank asleep next to her so she goes to her son room and she starts sucking him while he is asleep.. and afterwards he only wakes up from her riding him after making him stiff with the blowjob.. and she starts kissing him as soon as he opens his eyes..
but when she initiate the sex she looses all sense of hesitation and she embraces the pleasure and she becomes the one who is asking for more and more and for it to be harder and deeper..

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, as I assumed at the start, Daval is going the "fuck while she talks with her husband and friends" route, that is the first step to threesomes/foursomes between Daniel and all the milfs, even if some people cry because they want 20 issues of just Lana and Daniel.

I really don't know why some people get mad when I say that the story leads to Lana sharing Daniel with her friends, the hints are there! as much as I love Lana and Daniel together, their kisses, love and passion, it's clear you can't have 3 milfs plus a sexy cousin without seeing Daniel fuck them at least once, I also want 20 issues of Lana and Daniel, but I also want some issues or at least pages of Daniel fucking the others, with or without Lana, he can still fuck all those women and consider his mom the only and one!

Look at Liam in the previews, having fun with three sexy women, I don't see people mad at that, why is different when I suggest the same for Daniel and Lana? this isn't like Sarah in MT, I don't want to see other guys fuck Lana, I just think that Daval can give us scenes better than even the Liam/Amanda/Alexa threesome but only if Daniel is allowed to fuck others.

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
So, as I assumed at the start, Daval is going the "fuck while she talks with her husband and friends" route, that is the first step to threesomes/foursomes between Daniel and all the milfs, even if some people cry because they want 20 issues of just Lana and Daniel.

I really don't know why some people get mad when I say that the story leads to Lana sharing Daniel with her friends, the hints are there! as much as I love Lana and Daniel together, their kisses, love and passion, it's clear you can't have 3 milfs plus a sexy cousin without seeing Daniel fuck them at least once, I also want 20 issues of Lana and Daniel, but I also want some issues or at least pages of Daniel fucking the others, with or without Lana, he can still fuck all those women and consider his mom the only and one!

Look at Liam in the previews, having fun with three sexy women, I don't see people mad at that, why is different when I suggest the same for Daniel and Lana? this isn't like Sarah in MT, I don't want to see other guys fuck Lana, I just think that Daval can give us scenes better than even the Liam/Amanda/Alexa threesome but only if Daniel is allowed to fuck others.
remember daval in ancient 8muses said that when he created id he hadn't an idea about the line of the story tell id2. this relation between lana and daniel had many things to show. the behavior of lana his reluctance how daniel has owned her make spices to history but with sofia or martha they are 2 sluts they will be only fuck body language no feelings like crazydad3d comics, we can wait and see. i hope that's clear because i'm poor in english. like i said in the other forum and daval has the last word.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
too soon, we need her to be the one who initiate sex first, maybe something like one night she's feeling horny and her husband is drank asleep next to her so she goes to her son room and she starts sucking him while he is asleep.. and afterwards he only wakes up from her riding him after making him stiff with the blowjob.. and she starts kissing him as soon as he opens his eyes..
but when she initiate the sex she looses all sense of hesitation and she embraces the pleasure and she becomes the one who is asking for more and more and for it to be harder and deeper..
Kinda sounds like those hentai manga or those jav movies friend

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Hesitate or not, she doing it just fine and as far as my concern she can keep hesitating. BTW according to this picture Martha already have her own fucktoy. Or had maybe.
What is odd about Martha is that they mention her son in the first issue, but he never appeared or was mentioned in the issues that happen in her house.

I think that Martha would be a great main character in a comic like MT, one where the woman fuck several guys and not just one, you have her husband (who already know about her affairs and don't mind), his nephew, the friend of the nephew and her son, if they make a comic with her where she fucks her son, then it would be her first real incest.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
What is odd about Martha is that they mention her son in the first issue, but he never appeared or was mentioned in the issues that happen in her house.

I think that Martha would be a great main character in a comic like MT, one where the woman fuck several guys and not just one, you have her husband (who already know about her affairs and don't mind), his nephew, the friend of the nephew and her son, if they make a comic with her where she fucks her son, then it would be her first real incest.
It wouldnt suprise me that was original idea, but maybe after he was warned that nephew looks too young (speculation on my part,but he looks too young) he made (older) Daniel MC (and go fullretard in his VIP comics).

Reactions: EmiRJ96

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It wouldnt suprise me that was original idea, but maybe after he was warned that nephew looks too young (speculation on my part,but he looks too young) he made (older) Daniel MC (and go fullretard in his VIP comics).
Well Daniel maybe looks older, but Liam, Arron and David doesn't.

I agree, but in his comics there is maybe to many side stories which doesn't evolves or he forgotten about them. For example he made in SN03 45 and in SN08 13 images with some guy called Eric Dortmund and that's about it. So we can expect a large amount of pictures now that the foursome has started (like in SN06). Not that I'm complaining, quite the opposite (y)(y). I can only say again, sorry for Alexa. What an untapped potential:cry:.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes