4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but there is someone who have SN CH.11 full HD without the strange write on the buttom left?
I noticed that I have some pages in high definition and some less defined with writing at the bottom left. And I would like to collect only high quality ones. Also i miss some pages too.

So if someone have it, can please share again the chapter?

Also the new chapter 12? I see only low quality one. If there is some HD, please share also this.

Thank you

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
I don't want this story to take this turn but anyway. the last word is for daval, i think i will lost my interest about story.
Story isnt reached point of no return. Alex is drinking since he wake up (and he was dead drunk last night) so his low sexual stamina is even lower,so sex with Lana could be over before even started. Lana stoping Sofia again and geting even more pissed and jealous to the breaking point would be IMO best scenario. But Sofia and Martha husbands are bedridden as side effect of sex drug and if Alex continue to drink it could leave Daniel as last mand standing with 3 horny MILFs. All depends how Daval wants to continue story.

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
Story isnt reached point of no return. Alex is drinking since he wake up (and he was dead drunk last night) so his low sexual stamina is even lower,so sex with Lana could be over before even started. Lana stoping Sofia again and geting even more pissed and jealous to the breaking point would be IMO best scenario. But Sofia and Martha husbands are bedridden as side effect of sex drug and if Alex continue to drink it could leave Daniel as last mand standing with 3 horny MILFs. All depends how Daval wants to continue story.
i said what i said hoping than sophia can't take advantage for daniel and her husband or any other person interrupt them.

Reactions: Jack_Zy and EmiRJ96
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes