4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hope to see Emma and her Dad in action too after both got convinced and seduced to that by Alexa.
Yeah could be interesting the only thing if Daval bring them in is that Emma's dad don't f**k with Amanda, just with Alexa and Emma.
Bro no, if Emma's dad fuck alexa, Deval destroid another story. I just do not understand why ppl always wanna see this kind of things. I already say it a few month ego. For me Emma need to stay out of this story, Deval need to do a complete story only with her and her father. Now that she fuck Liam, if she go to her father after or alexa fuck emma's father, this story become NTR too. And this will only bring a new plague to this story too. By now he's already ruined MT, stop wanting to ruin this other story too. At this point Liam must be the only one who fucks everyone.

If he want to introduce other couples, don't mix things up. He can very well introduce other couples, but they don't have to interact sexually with the protagonists of the story.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Bringing Emma in was a good move to boost the story that getting boring
Maybe, but he missed a lot of opportunities earlier in the plot. Instead of expanding the action to more participants, Liam and Amanda overwhelmed the action. And now Amanda again. And if I were a huge fan of Amanda, which I'm not, I'd already get bored. Well, what's there is. I hope that at least Madness Together will spice things up a bit. BTW... Emma is one of the most ordinary characters in his entire oeuvre... completely impersonal.

Reactions: didier le robot

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Story isnt reached point of no return. Alex is drinking since he wake up (and he was dead drunk last night) so his low sexual stamina is even lower,so sex with Lana could be over before even started. Lana stoping Sofia again and geting even more pissed and jealous to the breaking point would be IMO best scenario. But Sofia and Martha husbands are bedridden as side effect of sex drug and if Alex continue to drink it could leave Daniel as last mand standing with 3 horny MILFs. All depends how Daval wants to continue story.
In my opinion, it would really suck. If they do that, I say we already have Satisfying needs or Together. For fans who like to see threesomes or relationships of two or more, also considering we have the NTR or Netori or threesomes in both. It would be silly to take away the identity of the Immoral story just to add more women. They laid the groundwork for the story early on and from parts 3 and 4 they finished shaping it. In addition to the characterization that the characters have had throughout the 8 parts. Like Daniel himself, who has only claimed to be interested in Lana. Not for nothing he was only stimulated when he saw Lana, but not when he was handling Sofia. And how he tells Lana in later pages, “I'm like this for you”. In fact, at no point is Daniel seen to be attracted like this to the other women, only doing it to annoy or make Lana jealous. It wouldn't make any sense for Daniel to agree to be with Sofia other than just for revenge, which would be a bland and stupid justification to justify NTR or make him be with more women. I think the chapter would become better, if Lana has to make a decisive decision whether to be with her husband or to be with her son. After all of, comes the characterization of Lana's character. She is a woman who has to say between pleasure or fidelity. To be with someone she doesn't care much about, or with her son who, as she said herself, ''He knows all my weak points''. Daniel really goes out of his way with her to please her and doesn't just think of himself, and not how her husband does. That he cares little or nothing about her and would rather be drinking or sleeping. It's a great character dilemma. Let's hope Daval doesn't screw it up. Making Satisfying needs 2.0.

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Bro no, if Emma's dad fuck alexa, Deval destroid another story. I just do not understand why ppl always wanna see this kind of things. I already say it a few month ego. For me Emma need to stay out of this story, Deval need to do a complete story only with her and her father. Now that she fuck Liam, if she go to her father after or alexa fuck emma's father, this story become NTR too. And this will only bring a new plague to this story too. By now he's already ruined MT, stop wanting to ruin this other story too. At this point Liam must be the only one who fucks everyone.

If he want to introduce other couples, don't mix things up. He can very well introduce other couples, but they don't have to interact sexually with the protagonists of the story.
I can understand you but for the way i see It the real couple are Liam and Amanda, Alexa can do wathever she want.

Reactions: buddy86

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I suppose that the image of Daniel watching Lana and Alex fucking in the kitchen will greatly excite his cuck fans, as I said before, Daval has already gotten into trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: helldarkdragon

DANIYO

May 24, 2024
Hello everyone. Can anyone provide the JUNE/24 Schedule with the expected publication dates of the Daval3D Comics publication previews?

(Hola a todos. ¿Alguien podrá proporcionar el Cronograma de JUNIO/24 con las fechas previstas de publicación de los avances de las publicaciones de las Comics de Daval3D?

Reactions: EmiRJ96
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes