4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Well as far as I know Daval is from an Latino country so I dont know if its for them the same. I'm Spanish and we usually have two last names, fist one from our father and second from our mother but five years ago or so the law changed in Spain that when you reach 18 years old you can swap both last names and change the order if you so desire
Oh i see didn't know that about Spain, i'm from Italy and here we have our father last name, but in some cases like if your father doesn't recognize you legally you get your mother's last name or you can take your mother's last name when you reach 18, you can even change your name.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
So i was just re-reading SN the 7 chapter, i'm at the part when Alexa goes on Liam work place to pay his debts to Mr.Lennon and Emma find out from the security cam that Alexa fuck**g Liam.Emma says the secretary showed her their ID and they have the same last name.So if Alexa is Amanda's sister how this can be possible? She (Alexa) shouldn't have Liam's same last name cause' this would mean she's the sister of Liam's father.It's just a Daval writing error?
Not really, I have my mom's name, not my dad's, not really uncommon

Reactions: Ivarr_993

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
id preview? i think it''s daniel with sofia. i don't what daval will do with this update but i think a sex between them take me out from reading this comics like i've done with sn

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Daniel's cock look even bigger than before, I hope they don't start to being super inconsistent like the ones from Pegasus.
Daniel may have taken the sex drug even though he didn't need it. Oh, just Lana left him very excited and his anger at seeing Lana with his father. It boosted his cock to another level. Just have to wait for the pages to be able to take a concise and curt opinion.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes