4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

akasha007

Jul 19, 2023
I don't know why but seeing this early MT 7 make me feel that currently daval try to punish us for giving so much hate on uncle peter by makes david to be more like him, even worse. See, now david become such a jerk by forcing sarah to fuck her beside her sleeping husband. He becomes more reckless to do such dangerous act, something that never peter did. By fucking sarah beside her sleeping husband that's mean literally daval makes him to commits real NTR which is the main reason we hate peter. Is daval try to punish us by making us hating david the same way we hate peter??

Alexishierro

Feb 22, 2024
I don't know why but seeing this early MT 7 make me feel that currently daval try to punish us for giving so much hate on uncle peter by makes david to be more like him, even worse. See, now david become such a jerk by forcing sarah to fuck her beside her sleeping husband. He becomes more reckless to do such dangerous act, something that never peter did. By fucking sarah beside her sleeping husband that's mean literally daval makes him to commits real NTR which is the main reason we hate peter. Is daval try to punish us by making us hating david the same way we hate peter??
Dont say We hate Peter, say I hate Peter

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Daval should respect the poll and get rid of Peter ASAP, I don't see him fucking Alice, Daval will probably use Peter to corrupt Aaron so he can fuck Alice to get revenge of David fucking his mom.

To all the Peter fans, I hope Daval give Peter a solo comic in an alternate universe so you guys can enjoy all the NTR you want, I want this comic free of his presence, having David and Aaron is more than enough.

Moon egy

Formerly 'K.KENZO'
Nov 15, 2020
anyone have the new update for ID 8 and he is afraid to add it here is it possible to send it to me plz

Aug 10, 2020
Yes of course !
Please come back Peter !

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Daval shits on his subscribers once again the survey did not go as he thought because he thinks that the majority thinks the same as the 7 egglickers who idolize him all day on Discord and Peter will continue, in the latest updates the old man continues to appear now with alice. good work daval keep it up.
32e5ee67edfde3d0a09d22f5897a7717.png s survery.png

Alexishierro

Feb 22, 2024
Celos, malditos celos
Daval shits on his subscribers once again the survey did not go as he thought because he thinks that the majority thinks the same as the 7 egglickers who idolize him all day on Discord and Peter will continue, in the latest updates the old man continues to appear now with alice. good work daval keep it up.
View attachment 3727697 View attachment 3727700
Hahaha long life uncle Peter

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Celos, malditos celos

Hahaha long life uncle Peter
I'm in the daval discord after sometimes months and it surprises me how Daval gets angrier from those who criticize his work like me in a pirate forum and doesn't take into account the 279 votes plus those from boosty who don't like Uncle Peter I think I'll become a fan from Peter just to get him out of the comic.

Last edited:

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
I'm in the daval discord after sometimes months and it surprises me how Daval gets angrier from those who criticize his work like me in a pirate forum and doesn't take into account the 279 votes plus those from boosty who don't like Uncle Peter I think I'll become a fan from Peter just to get him out of the comic.
You will be rewarded for all the money
you give to this bastard

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes