4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Alexishierro

Feb 22, 2024
Celos, malditos celos
I'm in the daval discord after sometimes months and it surprises me how Daval gets angrier from those who criticize his work like me in a pirate forum and doesn't take into account the 279 votes plus those from boosty who don't like Uncle Peter I think I'll become a fan from Peter just to get him out of the comic.
How many subscibers does he has in total?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
What I found interesting not in this comic, but in others too. It seems big dicks, and sexual potential somehow skips a generation. The son and grandfather are sex machines, but not the father. Well... Gentics is a bitch :unsure:
LOL you're delusional,,he surely looks 15 the most
Haha I agree with that. For example... Alexa must be a pretty tall woman for Liam to look like an adult.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Uncle peter for president,,,Davals best comic ,,, all these pedo loving haters are simply unreal,,They prefer underage looking boys to a legal age adult only cuz hes old,,,,,simply sickness !!!!!
Yeah, let's ignore that the lovely Uncle Peter has a shitty personality that border that of a rapist, someone that take advantage of the secret affair of a married woman to blackmail her into sex and now he's trying to corrupt Aaron and maybe even Alice, so yeah I prefer an adult that look like a teen like David over an ugly horrible person like Peter.

Even Daniel, who has a personality more similar to Peter, is a way better person than Peter, since it's clear he cares about his mom Lana.

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Yeah, let's ignore that the lovely Uncle Peter has a shitty personality that border that of a rapist, someone that take advantage of the secret affair of a married woman to blackmail her into sex and now he's trying to corrupt Aaron and maybe even Alice, so yeah I prefer an adult that look like a teen like David over an ugly horrible person like Peter.

Even Daniel, who has a personality more similar to Peter, is a way better person than Peter, since it's clear he cares about his mom Lana.
Although Daniel can be considered to have a similar personality to Peter, their personalities are actually very different. They are very different. For while Uncle Peter is a despicable person with certain traits of sociopathy, who tries to drag a young 18 year old to make a small version of him [Which luckily did not succeed... Yet] While he remains a shitty person, with attitudes not only questionable, but also disgusting, and somewhat frightening for an old man of the third age. While Daniel is the opposite side of all that, Daniel not only feels an attraction and a real love like that to Lana, but is an extension to a larger Oedipus complex. ''What is the Oedipus complex''? Oedipus: The Oedipus complex is a concept that was advocated by the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, which refers to a phase of the child's psychosexual development, called the phallic phase, in which he begins to feel desire for his mother and hatred and jealousy towards his father. Daniel not only demonstrates all these traits, but he also seems to have some manipulative traits, but he never uses them to hurt anyone. He has never even forced anything on Lana, he lets his own desire consume her so that he can act freely. In fact, on the contrary, Daniel tries harder than Alex to please and make Lana happy, and at no time does he ever have a nasty attitude like Uncle Peter. Simply put, when Daniel has a mint, he gets it, as is getting Lana's kisses, since that means more than the sex itself. For kisses have a deeper meaning. ''Kisses'':Kissing is very different, it implies more feelings of love towards your partner. A kiss, is a gesture of affection extremely intimate, even in some occasions it is the maximum peak of submission. Daniel may not have the best intentions, but he obviously loves Lana more than anything and will do anything for her. Whereas Peter ah really loves someone, or is just old hot. Peter is such a simple character with a very bland backstory. That he is just made to please the NTR fanboys. He literally is the stereotypical old nail doing NTR. Whereas Daniel is a slightly more complex character, with several nuances and development in between, with a very good characterization of the character and with aspects that help us distinguish him better from the other protagonists of Daval's stories. I could literally do a whole thread on why Daniel is the best character, Daval has done so far.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes