4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
ID8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think now is the best time to have Lana make a final decision. Yes, I chose her husband or her son. Daval can have Lana end up at a crossroads where she decides, should she lose Daniel or leave her husband. It's obvious Daniel wouldn't leave her, but maybe Daniel wants to play a game of jealousy and revenge. Maybe not cheat on her, but make her, make her jealous. And make her make a definite decision.

Aug 10, 2020
In MT
We will see if daval will be better than Mandologica in
Breaking boundaries when the son fucks,his mother
In the marital bed when the father sleeps…..
It’s the challenge !

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
That was a suspicious update Lana has lost interested in Alex. She has got addictive of Daniel’s cock being inside of her. I cannot wait for more pages until what happens next.

Sofia is tasting the lime of Lana‘s pussy on Daniel‘s cock. She’s gonna figure out who it is, because she's getting suspicious. 111.jpg Suspicious gif.gif

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
That was a suspicious update Lana has lost interested in Alex. She has got addictive of Daniel’s cock being inside of her. I cannot wait for more pages until what happens next.

Sofia is tasting the lime of Lana‘s pussy on Daniel‘s cock. She’s gonna figure out who it is, because she's getting suspicious. View attachment 3714941 View attachment 3714945
I don't think she'll find out whose taste is in Daniel's cock, maybe she'll just be intrigued to know if her friend Martha went ahead with Daniel. Not knowing that it's actually Lana. Daniel is not stupid and will be a little more cautious about doing it with Lana. Since we know Daniel isn't interested in being found out or he would have done it a long, long time ago. We simply have to wait to see what Daniel does later in the story. Will he be really pissed that Alex was with Lana or will he just take advantage of the situation. To fuck Lana again.

CazzTitan1987

May 12, 2023
I don't think she'll find out whose taste is in Daniel's cock, maybe she'll just be intrigued to know if her friend Martha went ahead with Daniel. Not knowing that it's actually Lana. Daniel is not stupid and will be a little more cautious about doing it with Lana. Since we know Daniel isn't interested in being found out or he would have done it a long, long time ago. We simply have to wait to see what Daniel does later in the story. Will he be really pissed that Alex was with Lana or will he just take advantage of the situation. To fuck Lana again.

I think is all the above he’ll be pissed at Alex and then he will take advantage to fuck Lana again like he did in previously chapters because Daniel is a trickster.

But you are right we will have to see what’s next before we get ahead of ourselves.

Reactions: Jack_Zy

Alexishierro

Feb 22, 2024
Traducir texto con tu cámara

Daval is the master, no matter what the detractors say, an artist must do what he wants to do not what the subscribers need to see, I say this for Peter and Daniel, people saying he must do this or that, and he thinking, I will do what makes me happy, and whoever follows me...that's the true artist, he is not a mercenary.

Nov 14, 2023
Traducir texto con tu cámara

Daval is the master, no matter what the detractors say, an artist must do what he wants to do not what the subscribers need to see, I say this for Peter and Daniel, people saying he must do this or that, and he thinking, I will do what makes me happy, and whoever follows me...that's the true artist, he is not a mercenary.
It is just a formality..
In real , he did according to how much big amount one pays..

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes