4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Redzen

Dec 14, 2022
Satisfying Needs #8 - 54 pages ️

subscribestar.adult/posts/816125

Alexa convinces our protagonists to take a vacation and they stay at an exclusive resort. I don't think there were any more tickets to go to Pegasus Smith's but this one isn't bad either.

Post by daval3d

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Daval got me super hyped when he posted January schedule and said:

This month's main release is "Immoral Desires #3."
We all got very horny when we saw Lana's great ass in the last image of the previous episode and this episode will be one of the best in the entire series because for the first time it will show what everyone is waiting for.

But left me a little disappointed because he did not "show what we were waiting for" :(

Reactions: ShadowNight999

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Hello Daval, you would have to contact me on my email address, because no, I did not leave surcribestar but my credit card no longer works on your account. I have no problem with mando logica but with you, impossible to resubscribe. I have been struggling since this afternoon, impossible to contact you, if you can send me an email I will explain to you better.
thank you .

K0ta45

Aug 1, 2022
Hello Daval, you would have to contact me on my email address, because no, I did not leave surcribestar but my credit card no longer works on your account. I have no problem with mando logica but with you, impossible to resubscribe. I have been struggling since this afternoon, impossible to contact you, if you can send me an email I will explain to you better.
thank you .
Same for me i send an email to subscriberstar for knowing thé reaosn

Last edited:

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
thank you .
Daval recently wrote about this problem. In summary it's a subscribestar issue but it should be fixed within 7 days. Try after February 7th and it should work.

Screenshot.png

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
pity that subscribestar does not take paypal.
That's actually a good thing BTW... its because of paypal only that some content creators can't deliver content to their full potential since these guys need to remove any adult theme like non con, etc for the content to be available on patreon... :(:confused:

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
Well, ID3 12-21 for your delight. Again, I highly recommend subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:

Also for the people who had problems with the subscription it seems it works out now. Just try it.

SC.PNG

Last edited:

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
SN8 22-31. As usual, I highly recommend you subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:

PD: Hope the mods forgive my double post but was to not mess up both uploads since have almost the same numeration.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
SN8 22-31. As usual, I highly recommend you subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:

PD: Hope the mods forgive my double post but was to not mess up both uploads since have almost the same numeration.
I'm confused - aren't some of these from ID3?

Reactions: playboy8200
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes