4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I'm almost sure Daval or some of his admins canceled my Subscribestar subscription, so I hope you guys liked it! Hahahahah

• Sad
Reactions: 147f59

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I'm almost sure Daval or some of his admins canceled my Subscribestar subscription, so I hope you guys liked it! Hahahahah
Yea you most likely got banned from subbing to him. Most of them hide data in the files which is unique to each person that downloads them.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yea you most likely got banned from subbing to him. Most of them hide data in the files which is unique to each person that downloads them.
Anyone know how to view/edit that stuff on a PC?

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
Daval said he has been banning some people, & I know for a fact he knows who the leakers are, not sure how exactly. If you leak his stuff straight away as per lately you're going to get banned.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Daval said he has been banning some people, & I know for a fact he knows who the leakers are, not sure how exactly. If you leak his stuff straight away as per lately you're going to get banned.
I saw this on 8muses about daval comics:

Every photo has exif file container. You need to clean/mess up it or it'll pass directly to your SS account.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
what are rule 7?
From: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-01-27.5589/

"7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

saiful

May 27, 2018
my Windows Defenders and Winrar detect virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml for file Immoraldesire 3. false alarm?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
my Windows Defenders and Winrar detect virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml for file Immoraldesire 3. false alarm?
It's a false alarm yes. WD has been broken for a while now, but it is slowly getting fixed.

Reactions: saiful
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes