4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
Lana sleeps along said with a man in this cloths cant say if it is Daniel or her husband only left arm is visible . that's all

p.s this isn't preview pic it is 10th page from ID 3 but they are pretty similar .
Yes Lana is in bed with Alex, she has her eyes open & seems to be contemplating things.

Reactions: kangooo and tolok78

kangooo

Apr 22, 2023
Dykan29 how you can <shrink> the size of original 1,8 mb jpeg to 674kb jpeg without loose information. I compare these two are identical. is there a soft ?

born4july

Sep 8, 2022
what is happening why they delete the links for daval3d ; his work is great and sure need to know some for interest

I hope they don'd delete again has many followers to his job

Last edited:

born4july

Sep 8, 2022
probably davals request he became very strict with leaks and bans everyone who shares his works in forums and thread
I hope not sn 1-7 are everywhere with to many views hope daval3d didn't do it .two posts before is page from id4 if daval didn't want then he delete it too . daval as dykan29 said to other forums is up this time may be some else ask for delete we see

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
what if dad wants to fuck lana when return ; she cannot refuse and she knows daniel is watching
Sounds like a good story line to me. If Alex doesn't get the job done properly Daniel will be in the closet laughing at him, then when Alex leaves for a bit Daniel will go to Lana & tell her he will do the job properly.

Reactions: born4july

kangooo

Apr 22, 2023
Sounds like a good story line to me. If Alex doesn't get the job done properly Daniel will be in the closet laughing at him, then when Alex leaves for a bit Daniel will go to Lana & tell her he will do the job properly.
my turn, lana while fucked with alex her mind will blow up with the idea someone is watching , because of the way she fucked last night she need daniel to come after alex to fuck her properly

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes