4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
...or "Madness Together?"
You should be aware by now that "Together" is a VIP-tier comic, so is not going to be any easier to find any updates here than let's say ID4 updates.
If you want updates, go to his and become a VIP supporter.

Also, on April 4th he wrote:
"I know you guys were left wanting to know who turned on the lights in the room where Sarah and David were fucking like crazy. more pages to end 'Vip Madness: Together #2'."

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
You should be aware by now that "Together" is a VIP-tier comic, so is not going to be any easier to find any updates here than let's say ID4 updates.
If you want updates, go to his and become a VIP supporter.

Also, on April 4th he wrote:
"I know you guys were left wanting to know who turned on the lights in the room where Sarah and David were fucking like crazy. more pages to end 'Vip Madness: Together #2'."
I'm just, for now, on the fence about subscribing knowing Daval's shitty attitude on leakers (which I understand perfectly well).

Thanks on the update tho ("Together 2").

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I'm just, for now, on the fence about subscribing knowing Daval's shitty attitude on leakers (which I understand perfectly well).

You can always clean the hidden data before sharing so he won't be able to know who sent it.

kangooo

Apr 22, 2023
such rubish man! they are screenshots!! that's the white line around you think here we are desper ;;; Some of us cannot afford the money to pay for his work what you did is to push more to be his subscribers . I am sure someone will post his update and later erase this thing please

Reactions: born4july

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021

Its not a shitty attitude, people were leaking his updates under in less than 24 hrs of coming out, there was a instance an update was leaked in less than a hour after after it came out.

Reactions: Alfster and tolok78

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Its not a shitty attitude, people were leaking his updates under in less than 24 hrs of coming out, there was a instance an update was leaked in less than a hour after after it came out.
That happened maybe once or twice and it happens to all of the devs once in a while,his content usually got leaked around 5 to 7 days after the release,but now with the hidden data even if you share his content 10 days later you still get banned.
I understand why he does it but the thing I like to know is that does all the security measure actually make a noticable difference?
Since the time daval started working on comics I followed his work and his subscristar was growing rapidly even when the comics were shared couple days after so I'm really curious to know if all this banning actually made a difference specially since daval got his first recognition by sharing his comics on 8muses,a sharing forum!!

(P.S. And I like to say I truly think sharing a devs work immediately is detrimental to their work and the content should not be shared right after the release and leakers should stop doing that but sharing it after one week or 10 days,well that's much better than the first scenario for both the developers and the members of the sharing forums!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Madao92 and pantene

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
That happened maybe once or twice and it happens to all of the devs once in a while,his content usually got leaked around 5 to 7 days after the release,but now with the hidden data even if you share his content 10 days later you still get banned.
I understand why he does it but the thing I like to know is that does all the security measure actually make a noticable difference?
Since the time daval started working on comics I followed his work and his subscristar was growing rapidly even when the comics were shared couple days after so I'm really curious to know if all this banning actually made a difference specially since daval got his first recognition by sharing his comics on 8muses,a sharing forum!!

(P.S. And I like to say I truly think sharing a devs work immediately is detrimental to their work and the content should not be shared right after the release and leakers should stop doing that but sharing it after one week or 10 days,well that's much better than the first scenario for both the developers and the members of the sharing forums!!)
It happened more than once or twice I know that for a fact. Also if a artists share his initial comic on a sharing site for recognition how does that make it right for anyone else to share his updates right away. Most of us recommend to wait a minimum of 14 before sharing, if content are shared too quick then SubscribeStar supporters will leave since "why pay if its leaked right away" mentality kicks in.

Reactions: Alfster

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
It happened more than once or twice I know that for a fact. Also if a artists share his initial comic on a sharing site for recognition how does that make it right for anyone else to share his updates right away. Most of us recommend to wait a minimum of 14 before sharing, if content are shared too quick then SubscribeStar supporters will leave since "why pay if its leaked right away" mentality kicks in.
As I said people should wait before sharing and not share immediately,and by once or twice I meant that out of every 10 releases maybe one or two of them get shared instantly but for most of them it takes at least a week before they get shared and when a dev does good work people will support them even if the content get shared like a lot of the game developers that we have here that have a good amount of patreon even though their game almost get shared instantly,It's almost the same way for comic developers as well maybe slightly different,but almost all of the people who have the means to support the dev will do so even if their content get shared,and those who can't(some have financial limits and others are from some countries who patreon doesn't include their banking system)won't support them no matter what because they can't.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes