4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Auntie's ass is pure perfection, but I'm looking forward to some creampies. The MC needs to nut in that pussy and her asshole and make his aunt his woman coz she's wasted on his limp dicked uncle.:devilish:

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Alexa's one of them beautiful bitches you'd nut all day on their pretty faces and still couldn't get enough of it.:love: She needs more sex scenes with Liam. I love Amanda's character, but Alexa is seriously underrated here, considering how fine she is. She's hot AF and desperate for a good dicking... a few more scenes with Liam would be a breath of fresh air, and another epic threesome with some anal action would also be a nice change of pace.;)

I'd prefer to see at least 2 or 3 Liam - Alexa sex scenes before they move on to corrupting the boss's daughter, but it's up to Daval if he wants that too.
I hate how all the attention is on Amanda, we didn't even get one good creampie shot of Alexa

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
Alexa's one of them beautiful bitches you'd nut all day on their pretty faces and still couldn't get enough of it.:love: She needs more sex scenes with Liam. I love Amanda's character, but Alexa is seriously underrated here, considering how fine she is. She's hot AF and desperate for a good dicking... a few more scenes with Liam would be a breath of fresh air, and another epic threesome with some anal action would also be a nice change of pace.;)

I'd prefer to see at least 2 or 3 Liam - Alexa sex scenes before they move on to corrupting the boss's daughter, but it's up to Daval if he wants that too.
Daval need a screenwriter.
The best comics are often the collaboration of two different minds.

Reactions: pandorasboxxxx

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
How many pages are really available for ID4 at this point. At svs, they have 63. Here we have frame #75. Does anyone know?

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I found them updated to see in this page. Not sure if it's trustworthy page or not, but it seems to be up to date

Reactions: Jorjor69
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes