4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
I know we all see most comics free, my concern, and Daval’s I think, is for recent releases which you published.
Also, I never shared anything on this forum with anyone, only few friends of mine on 8muses, which I don’t know how did they share with you and you published here all new pages which caused me to be banned by Daval.

also, seems you’re a subscriber to Daval, why did you not share your pages, and i stead someone else?

now, becauseof you, I am banned.

again, at least 1-2 weeks for publishing, and better your content not from others, and better if at least remove the ss code

Lesson No 1, don't trust people on the internet you don't know. You learned that the hard way, now Daval banned you because you trusted someone you don't know.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I know we all see most comics free, my concern, and Daval’s I think, is for recent releases which you published.
Also, I never shared anything on this forum with anyone, only few friends of mine on 8muses, which I don’t know how did they share with you and you published here all new pages which caused me to be banned by Daval.

also, seems you’re a subscriber to Daval, why did you not share your pages, and i stead someone else?

again, at least 1-2 weeks for publishing, and better your content not from others, and better if at least remove the ss code

Sorry to hear what happened, but the fault is on you. You shared with friends, it got leaked out...... that's on you. Go to 8muses and take it up with your friends over there.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017

thanks for sharing bro

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
Eventually it would be hot to see them kissing or Lana riding cock, taking the initiative

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes