4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SURAJ@512

Apr 28, 2023
Have some patience and let Daval make some money off his hard work first before asking for more updates. It's the least non-paying fans can do for him. A 1 week+ waiting period is not that much to ask for in return for his top-quality art. Plus, the renders speak for themselves... it's not hard to guess what will happen in the next pages.

Hey bro', make sure you wait at least 1 week before posting any more pages, and if the peeps at SVS or 8muses can't do that, at least let us here on F95 show Daval a lil respect and support his business instead of hurting it. I don't think you bois want him to quit due to lack of funding or something serious like that.
RESPECT

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
which daz3d character is this
That's Alice, MC's lil sis from Daval's Madness Together. She and the aunt are smokin' fucking hot. I definitely recommend you read the comic, it was posted in this thread. Hope Daval gives us a 3some with those two.:love:

Thanks, but I was just stating some facts. Didn't mean to berate or offend anybody.

Reactions: rKnight

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
thats why i never paid for this shit, the creator only care about money, they don't understand the more we post their work the more popular they will be, i know yall probably going to ban or delete this
He does not have a regular job, the comics are his only source of income. So if he does not want his VIP comics to be shared so be it.

Reactions: Draethar

PrincessXYZ

Dec 30, 2020
He does not have a regular job, the comics are his only source of income. So if he does not want his VIP comics to be shared so be it.
I am totally agreed with your opinion, but bro don't you think he can allow posting his VIP comics after few days (like 10 or 20 days) of VIP release. Some of the game creators follow this pattern, they release vip first then they release publically. The subscribers get some extra contents too. I think there is no harm if daval3d also follow this pattern. He won't loose any money and will gain extra popularity and fans of his work. He is really a good artist.

Rupmusiclover

May 16, 2023
I am totally agreed with your opinion, but bro don't you think he can allow posting his VIP comics after few days (like 10 or 20 days) of VIP release. Some of the game creators follow this pattern, they release vip first then they release publically. The subscribers get some extra contents too. I think there is no harm if daval3d also follow this pattern. He won't loose any money and will gain extra popularity and fans of his work. He is really a good artist.
Daval thinks he has gained enough popularity so he doesn't need any publicity anymore

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Your point was brought up before and also discussed on Discord. The problem is to many people become subs for the sole purpose of leaking his comic at every share site possible, so I believe its might be the main reason he does not want it leaked. I think Dykan29 is giving plenty of snipit of what people can get from Daval comics without leaking the entire thing.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The problem is to many people become subs for the sole purpose of leaking his comic at every share site possible, so I believe its might be the main reason he does not want it leaked.
And what business model he put in place that encourage people to leaking his comic at every share site possible?
NO ONE IS SHARING.. THIS COMIC IS ONLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS OR RICH PEOPLE
Or It could be you're impatient attitude that scaring people away to share stuff here.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes