4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I believe that immoral desires does have a story and it's quite erotic but it is time for satisfying needs to end and rest in peace...
I agree. SN started quite well, SN1-4 at least for me, with the tension, reluctance and buildup--all within the bounds of plausibility. It went downhill from thence, and now had overstayed it's welcome. Just me tho.

Jan 29, 2022
I agree. SN started quite well, SN1-4 at least for me, with the tension, reluctance and buildup--all within the bounds of plausibility. It went downhill from thence, and now had overstayed it's welcome. Just me tho.
I agree.i hope daval3d just brings it back by focusing on mom, son and the villains of story(yeah they did exist once) istead of bringing more characters and expanding. I wish we explore more stuff like anal, pregnancy etc

I believe that immoral desires does have a story and it's quite erotic but it is time for satisfying needs to end and rest in peace...
i was talking about mandalogica. I didnt read immoral desires. About SN I agree.i hope daval3d just brings it back by focusing on mom, son and the villains of story(yeah they did exist once) istead of bringing more characters and expanding. I wish we explore more stuff like anal, pregnancy etc

Kirin7

Jun 28, 2017
I have a question if I choose VIP Special can I dowload the old vip commic as well ? :unsure: sorry for my english.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I have a question if I choose VIP Special can I dowload the old vip commic as well ? :unsure: sorry for my english.
Per Daval on SS you can. BUT you still have to Message him for the comics links, they are not posted on SubscribeStar.

Abhapa

Apr 30, 2023
I told you in 8m... why do you do free publicity for daval. let him do pub himself but my reply was deleted
True, I've been noticing this from past month. No one's sharing and this guy is giving small small teasers and making people more & more desperate.

Reactions: krmit

Abhapa

Apr 30, 2023
If I am only a fan of together then to see a single one comic I've to pay 20$. Don't u think that's too much of a price. In my country 1$= 80 bucks

• Wow
Reactions: pandorasboxxxx

Serg79

May 17, 2017
For me, Daval has ceased to be interesting and this topic is closed. Some few posts on one picture in distorted and low quality are absolutely uninformative and do not carry any interest, much less pleasure. But there are many other resources and authors whose work is in open Jackerman and MR.foxx and others, the world is huge)

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Read the OP. Do NOT link content that violates Rule 7.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Probably there will be nothing new in this comic. The son will continue to fuck the milf and that's it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ONE AND TOO QUICKLY TIRED.:confused::cautious:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes