4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mamy47

May 31, 2019
if ı say this you are will hate me but some pages low qality can someone share high quality pages please

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
one question was not it said that everyone who shares something is saved ??? or has he changed his mind ????
Don't know, but I'll only share the pages at least two weeks after Daval releases them on his SS page so he can make some money too. I don't think he has any reasons not to be ok with this 'offer' when other artists are, but I'm not completely sure about this... we'll see how it goes.

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
Don't know, but I'll only share the pages at least two weeks after Daval releases them on his SS page so he can make some money too. I don't think he has any reasons not to be ok with this 'offer' when other artists are, but I'm not completely sure about this... we'll see how it goes.
I agree with you.
Many artists accept the sharing.
It makes their work known.
If Daval blocks his fans sharing his work,
he shoots himself.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
ok i just wanted to make sure since it was written once like this :) i think it's great that you are so nice and share the comics with and tuh many thanks for that once again i already wrote it of the öffteren that i would also support him but i unfortunately don't have a credit card to do it it's a pity that you can't pay on the site with paypal that would simplify it but nevertheless i thank you very much for your sharing :)

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
New page new warning I guess.
Do NOT ask for or send links to content that violates Rule 7.

Abhapa

Apr 30, 2023
ok i just wanted to make sure since it was written once like this :) i think it's great that you are so nice and share the comics with and tuh many thanks for that once again i already wrote it of the öffteren that i would also support him but i unfortunately don't have a credit card to do it it's a pity that you can't pay on the site with paypal that would simplify it but nevertheless i thank you very much for your sharing :)
Sometimes subscribestar block ur card with whatever reason and if u complain through mail they don't respond. It's like they don't even want ur money...

Князь

Mar 10, 2019

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have my say. In my opinion, every developer should enter a period after which to publicly release their works. Let me be clear, I know it's wrong. But if you want to grow your fans. If you want many to start paying for them immediately, after a certain amount, you release your works publicly. Just like some do with games on patreon. There are various tiers for this. I think the right time would be after 12 or 14 days, you start releasing some public images. Or best-case scenario, you finish a whole volume, wait a week, and release it. In short, it takes quite a while to finish a chapter of a comic. And you should get all the money, from those who can afford to pay. After that you release to the public, sure so you find other fans, who don't want to wait like other and come there to support you. Then I could be wrong. What do you think of the topic?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP should be up-to-date with everything current. Apart from ID5 poster etc.

Reactions: Ruffuss
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes