4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What is the ntr tag for?
Thats what i thought too. In the comics so far we have seen netori, but not netorare. Why this netorare tag?

In the [Daval3D] Satisfying Needs 1-9 [Ongoing] the MC fuck his mother/aunt (they do not know where is the dad/husband. In this case the son are steal the wife (his mother) to his father (who by the way is not there and knows nothing)(if the father was there the story was Netori).

In Immoral Desires [Daval3D] -1- 4 [ongoing] the MC fuck his mother (behind his father)(so the MC are steal the mother/wife to his father)(again Netori).

In the [Daval3D] Madness Together 1-3 [ongoing] the MC in this case the Nephew, start to fuck his aunt (The uncle/the sister and the cousin (the son of the aunt/uncle) do not know anything for now) and also her in this case, the Nephew are steal the aunt to his uncle. So again Netori.

Can someone tell me why now the thread have netorare tag? Please remove it and add Netori tag.

Reactions: Alexbt

achaja

Jan 17, 2020
Can someone tell me why now the thread have netorare tag? Please remove it and add Netori tag.
In 'Unexpected Moments', Amanda has fun with her nephew, and in 'Deep Exploration', both Amanda and Alexa get naughty with some humanoid. Does that count as ntr?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In 'Unexpected Moments', Amanda has fun with her nephew, and in 'Deep Exploration', both Amanda and Alexa get naughty with some humanoid. Does that count as ntr?
That are not canonical Daval already say it.
As far as I know, the two stories in question are not connected, they are not canonical and they were only made for some patreons who paid. But they're not canonical in the plot, they never happen. And you can understand it very well by reading the plot of the comic. As it is never mentioned anywhere that this happened.

Edit1
Also look the plot of unexpected moments. Amanda is not the same Amanda, she as a boyfriend, she do not have a son.
The Nephew becomes a demon and the other story is also all out of context. There is again no son, they are sister, but look like that Amanda is not married with a son. They are simple stories, portraying the same model, but not the same person. There is no NTR if there isn't a MC to hurt or make suffer.
They are just the same model, but not the same person. There are lot of developer what use the same model, but not in the same role.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes