4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Quick question about Satifying Needs 9
Is image 35 missing, I've been seeing collections of the images where it goes 34, 36 and no 35

According to them this is 34
034.jpg

35 is missing

and this is 36
036.jpg

Last edited:

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
I really hope not sharing happen. I do not wanna see the blonde aunt with the old man. Or the mother with emma's dad.
Hope the developer stay true to the words he said, which were based only on the MC's with womens and not others men with the girls/women's of the MC.
You are so boring, let the developer include NTR in some of them. He has like 5 different work and you are complaining for only 1 or 2

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You are so boring, let the developer include NTR in some of them. He has like 5 different work and you are complaining for only 1 or 2
Am I the boring one? Maybe it's you, who would like to ruin the best stories he has. And I'm sure many think like me. If the developer wants to create new, unrelated stories, he can still do it. But according to his words, these are provided without ntr. So I hope he keep his word.

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I really hope not sharing happen. I do not wanna see the blonde aunt with the old man. Or the mother with emma's dad.
Hope the developer stay true to the words he said, which were based only on the MC's with womens and not others men with the girls/women's of the MC.
That's why I stopped following him for 20 dollars a month and he doesn't do surveys, only these months for the cover, all his vip comics feel rushed and it's always the same dwarfs with fat women and NTR, apart from subscribestar he had a goal of 5000 when he arrived he would do visual novels or video games he reached the goal and did nothing, he is only interested in more money, so don't be surprised that we see bestiality and more shit in his next comics to attract more subscribers.

• Sad
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That's why I stopped following him for 20 dollars a month and he doesn't do surveys, only these months for the cover, all his vip comics feel rushed and it's always the same dwarfs with fat women and NTR, apart from subscribestar he had a goal of 5000 when he arrived he would do visual novels or video games he reached the goal and did nothing, he is only interested in more money, so don't be surprised that we see bestiality and more shit in his next comics to attract more subscribers.
I hope he just does alternate stories. Unrelated to the original/canon stories.
Even if I don't like it as a thing, I can partially understand that he still wants to try to get new people on his side. But I hope he manages to keep the stories he's creating separate from the madness of pleasing everyone. It would end up ruining everything he has created so far. And I hate having to delete the three stories from my PC. It happened to me before with Y3DF, every good story they created, they inevitably ended up destroying it due to a small user, who always asked to add sharing and NTR elements. I hope this artist doesn't fall for me too, it would be really sad.

Reactions: Pascal68
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes