4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
That's why I stopped following him for 20 dollars a month and he doesn't do surveys, only these months for the cover, all his vip comics feel rushed and it's always the same dwarfs with fat women and NTR, apart from subscribestar he had a goal of 5000 when he arrived he would do visual novels or video games he reached the goal and did nothing, he is only interested in more money, so don't be surprised that we see bestiality and more shit in his next comics to attract more subscribers.
Daval did VNs?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Daval did VNs?
From what I understand, he meant that when his goal reached 5000 on subscribestar, he would then start making also vn. But once he reached the goal, he still didn't do anything. I know Daval only for 3 comic story. I've never heard of the VN story. But surely because I'm not subscribed to patreon or subscribestar.

Anyway only thinking about a game based on the story of Immoral desider, Satisfying Needs or Madness together... that would be really awesome. That is, just imagine it from the perspective of one of the three MC, add a few more women/girls and the game is done. Ofc Male MC/harem/incest/aegao/pregnancy/crampie, lot and lot of girls/women :ROFLMAO: :love: (ofc no other men... only for plot, but no women for them) surelly the game it would be a guaranteed success.

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
That's why I stopped following him for 20 dollars a month and he doesn't do surveys, only these months for the cover, all his vip comics feel rushed and it's always the same dwarfs with fat women and NTR, apart from subscribestar he had a goal of 5000 when he arrived he would do visual novels or video games he reached the goal and did nothing, he is only interested in more money, so don't be surprised that we see bestiality and more shit in his next comics to attract more subscribers.
God i hope so, the more the better. Last thing i wanna see is the same person fucking all the time

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
From what I understand, he meant that when his goal reached 5000 on subscribestar, he would then start making also vn. But once he reached the goal, he still didn't do anything. I know Daval only for 3 comic story. I've never heard of the VN story. But surely because I'm not subscribed to patreon or subscribestar.

Anyway only thinking about a game based on the story of Immoral desider, Satisfying Needs or Madness together... that would be really awesome. That is, just imagine it from the perspective of one of the three MC, add a few more women/girls and the game is done. Ofc Male MC/harem/incest/aegao/pregnancy/crampie, lot and lot of girls/women :ROFLMAO: :love: (ofc no other men... only for plot, but no women for them) surelly the game it would be a guaranteed success.
A game with a new mc would be good, who has to seduce and corrupt the women of the 3 stories where 3 protagonists are now antagonists and the story is netori version

• Angry
Reactions: Sakuma

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021

He never said that, it has been mentioned in Discord about making a VN/Game and he had said he has no time for big project and also does not know about animation.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
A game with a new mc would be good, who has to seduce and corrupt the women of the 3 stories where 3 protagonists are now antagonists and the story is netori version
I don't think it would be good for the 3 stories mentioned, if i play a game like this, it ruin me vision of the 3 comics story. I prefer a new story, with a new MC and new girls/women. Whether this is a comic or a video or a game. (could use the same templates, but they should be different cities, people, and names).

That's why I said, if he wants to make new stories, happy for him. But nothing has to be connected to the old ones. Each protagonist must have his place of origin and his women. And none of them must interfere in the old stories. Because in this way you destroy the surrounding environment. You don't have to ruin the foundation of what you've built, just to make a new one. That's exactly what happened with Y3DF. Who made good stories, but to connect them and create new protagonists, they ended up dividing the community and making scorched earth on 5/6 different works. Trust me, the best thing Daval can do is create a new story, with a new MC and new characters. Not related to the old ones.

But as this user tells us:

He never said that, it has been mentioned in Discord about making a VN/Game and he had said he has no time for big project and also does not know about animation.
He's never said anything like this, so little hope. After all, he is very good in comics, and by creating the right stories and not ruining the old ones, he will have users and money for a long time. So I hope it goes like this, because I repeat it would be sad to see him fall like so many others.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I see previews for Satisfying Needs 10, is 9 complete already?
If so what's the last page? I only have 98...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sn9 has completed i have read sn 10 upto 10 pages also
It might be finished at Patreon/Subscribestar which would be behind a paywall, the difference is the pages have not been posted here. so currently, in regards to this thread it's not yet finished.

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
It might be finished at Patreon/Subscribestar which would be behind a paywall, the difference is the pages have not been posted here. so currently, in regards to this thread it's not yet finished.
Well my question was worded simply, so that other guy answered it.
I wanted to know if it was done, if so I could look for it myself.

Thanks though, to both of ya'll.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Do NOT ask for or post "Rule 7" content!
Do NOT ask for or post DirDogma works!

Reactions: Zemax

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
Could it be that Daval realized that many of us did not like that he put the old man who was not even on the scene, I would prefer to see David with his mother or Sara with her son or Alice with David or Alice with her uncle Luke but that old man only put him in for 2 or 3 subscribers who asked sarah with an old man to do that he already has his vip comics that he does not consult anyone
preview.png

aurox

Aug 25, 2020
I don't know about others on this site, but this person's quote on 8muses about a similar thread kinda sums it up for me.
" i miss back when this thread actually had leaks instead of months full of nothing but previews and pointless chatting "

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes