4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Fuck knows that. Just hope he won't pull some sudden NTR/sharing bullshit on us 'for the plot' like PS did in AN Ch10 coz Imma bully him for that.:LOL::ROFLMAO: Emma looks great in the recent pages tho, she should keep her hair down, and Alexa needs to push her more coz Liam's dick is anxiously waiting to creampie her tight, young pussy.

Hopefully not coz I sure as shit don't like the way shit with the old fart unfolds in MT 4.:cautious: Kinda wish David would choke that fool to death, expose his creepy ass and get him thrown out of the house, or force the idiot to watch him fuck Sarah's brains out in front of him so he could die of a heart attack or something 'sweet' like that.

The wait to understand what will happen in MT 4 is giving me so much boredom, I really hope that the old man is only there for the plot and nothing else. At least for now, from the images seen, nothing harmful has yet been seen. Hope Deval don't disappoint me. I don't want to see Deval fall like Y3DF... they really disappoint me

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I really hope that the old man is only there for the plot and nothing else. At least for now, from the images seen, nothing harmful has yet been seen.
I don't want to see Deval fall like Y3DF... they really disappoint me
*Sighs* I share the sentiment, but from what I saw there, it seems Sarah will fuck the disgusting, creepy old fart and the MC his sister Alice. Hope I'm wrong on this and Daval just teases us like Nyx likes to do so often in her game, but considering it's a VIP comic, I bet at least one desperate cuck will pay him for a scene like that with Sarah, so her getting fucked by the token old, ugly bastard is to be expected. Just hope Daval won't become another CrazyDad3D coz even Y3DF with their repetitive bullshit were better than those guys are with their usual incest-NTR-bestiality-repeat and 24/7 slutty women boring shit.:cautious:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know the nationality of Daval3D? Thanks.
Just speculation on my part, nothing official, but he's probably .:unsure: Bellow is proof of that and why I didn't post the new pages for so long in the thread. Anyway, it don't matter what his nationality is, as long as he keeps releasing high-quality content and stays away from the 3-letter word.;)
Daval3D_PM.png

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Just speculation on my part, nothing official, but he's probably .:unsure: Bellow is proof of that and why I didn't post the new pages for so long in the thread. Anyway, it don't matter what his nationality is, as long as he keeps releasing high-quality content and stays away from the 3-letter word.;)
View attachment 2916123
I don't know about the nationality, but one thing I can say... apparently he uses more than one "nick" then.
If he is plutarco007, then he's doing a great job in the Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill thread, but he could just be posting Daval's work there.

We know for sure that Daval's "nick" in 8Muses is davopiola. In the forum, it's been said that waiting 2 or 3 weeks after a release is just complete BS and that he just doesn't like his stuff being leaked by supporters or anybody else.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes