• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
God, the level of writing in the last few pages has dropped so much that not even a first grader would write something so low-grade. Seriously it's like I lost half my brain. Useless facial expressions, useless character, destroying three chapters for what? I seriously don't understand how anyone can say: Deval is intelligent. Come on, is this exploiting his intelligence? Destroy one of his comics, for a few of them. I can't understand why, seriously, I would like to know what this peter81 gave him. How much money must he have given him under the table, to make Deval lose his mind like this. Or what he's blackmailing him with, because it's not possible.

Good God, he could have made a one shot or a new comic just for them and made them all happy instead of destroying this one.

Edit#1
Guys do any of you know if there is another author on the forum always with incestuous stories (i like more mother/son but also nephew and aunt or bro/sis) and NO NTR available on the forum? I have to recover from the crap I saw above.

Thank you
Mandologica is a good bro for now, he release his comics for free every 10 days maybe, and has stated that he will not add random male character.
For Daval, he wants all this shit, all these "yes man" ruin the world, so we never should be silent, but for the next pages take it less personal from now, because things will only go to the worse

And more important (for mandologica) he doesn't have a system were more pay more you have right to decide, soo this speak by itself

Last edited:

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
Who would share id4 high resolution without patch in Lana'body mainly the latest pages.Thanks and excuse my english. I don't know why my message has been deleted in 8muses

May 7, 2022
Well, I finally decided to use the "ignore" function as another user suggested a few pages ago. I have already reached my limit. I don't care if this user posts images or not. I don't want to read anything he writes again.

00.png

I recommend using that feature, it provides immediate relief. And please, to the rest of the users of this forum, avoid prolonged discussions with him. I don't want to have to ignore half the regular users here.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I'd suggest moderators mute for a week anyone who will keep these absolutely useless debates about multiple accounts and edited images because none of this has any value worth flooding this thread. Or better, any participant should abstain from this conversation. It's not like dykan is answering any of your questions anyway.
Or it's me too dumb to understand what the heck he wants to hear from you and, more importantly, why.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes