4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Guys anyone have daval3d satisfying needs 10 72 pages or Vip Madness Together 4 please?
First of all, welcome to the thread.

Of SN-10 more than 21 pages have been leaked and some other teasers.
MT-4 so far has more or less the same number, maybe more, though there are more teasers out there.
Just peruse the previous thread pages here or at the 8MUses forums.
GL

Last edited:
Reactions: dmaaar

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
And do you think that if I had the money I would come and ask for it on a pirate forum?
No, I don't think you would, but still...
Some people expect (and sometimes demand) that because you're on a pirate forum you're gonna get the latest updated stuff in a flash as soon as the devs post it on their Patreon or Subscribe accounts.
Ther's even people asking for stuff the devs haven't even posted yet themselves.

rifrulz

Jul 14, 2018
No, I don't think you would, but still...
Some people expect (and sometimes demand) that because you're on a pirate forum you're gonna get the latest updated stuff in a flash as soon as the devs post it on their Patreon or Subscribe accounts.
Ther's even people asking for stuff the devs haven't even posted yet themselves.
it is absolutely clear that guy who asked for the full set .... is obviously new to this thread and perhaps new to Daval comics tooo......

a simply response like ....... wait for it like all others members would have been enough..............but no you have to go the extra mile to insult him....this is borderline narascstic behaviour.......people like this thinks the world revolves around them.....but it doesn't..........

this is a pirated site....people will ask for stuff there is no need to be this rude simply because someone desired a full set of comics......it's not like he asked you for anything..... how dare you behave like this....

Ranxerox I have watched some of your conversation with other members here........ you always behave like narcissist and entitled towards others it's like we owe you something.......I dnt know what your problems are or what trauma your going through....I dnt care none of us here do...... so pls save this kind attitude and negative energy for friends and family.....be respectful and kind towards others.......if you can't simply shut up no need to get personal.... kind regards....

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
it is absolutely clear that guy who asked for the full set .... is obviously new to this thread and perhaps new to Daval comics tooo......

a simply response like ....... wait for it like all others members would have been enough..............but no you have to go the extra mile to insult him....this is borderline narascstic behaviour.......people like this thinks the world revolves around them.....but it doesn't..........

this is a pirated site....people will ask for stuff there is no need to be this rude simply because someone desired a full set of comics......it's not like he asked you for anything..... how dare you behave like this....

Ranxerox I have watched some of your conversation with other members here........ you always behave like narcissist and entitled towards others it's like we owe you something.......I dnt know what your problems are or what trauma your going through....I dnt care none of us here do...... so pls save this kind attitude and negative energy for friends and family.....be respectful and kind towards others.......if you can't simply shut up no need to get personal.... kind regards....
Hi rifrulz, how are you..?
I sincerely think that you have wrongly pegged me with the "narcissistic behavior" comment. Not for a minute do I think the world revolves around me, and I certainly don't go the extra mile to insult anybody. Believe me, I do see many convos here from other users that really fit the things you are describing, and even worse.
I do confess that I get exasperated sometimes when people don't even try to find out by themselves first about the simplest things, do searches, look up things, etc. Are these bad things for a person to strive for?

I usually try to respond with informative comments or tell people to wait for the updates.
I don't think I have insulted anybody here. If I have, please tell me when and I will apologize.

I welcomed to the thread the first guy who asked for the latest updates from Daval and told him to read back older posts here and at 8Muses. The person then posted that he wanted the full set and I told him to go SubscribeStar and pay Daval so he could get the full set. How is that insulting..? How is that rude..?
I know this is a pirated site, but I've never demanded or requested anybody to post the latest updates just minutes after developers have posted the update themselves. I just patiently wait.

I think you have made some harsh comments that simply are not true. I'm definitely not a narcissist. I don't feel entitled because I haven't asked for privileges or special treatment. I'm not going through any trauma or have gotten personal with anybody here and I don't have an attitude of negative energy towards anyone.

One thing I do practice is to be respectful and kind towards others as you say.
So, kind regards to you also... and peace out

rifrulz

Jul 14, 2018
Hi rifrulz, how are you..?
I sincerely think that you have wrongly pegged me with the "narcissistic behavior" comment. Not for a minute do I think the world revolves around me, and I certainly don't go the extra mile to insult anybody. Believe me, I do see many convos here from other users that really fit the things you are describing, and even worse.
I do confess that I get exasperated sometimes when people don't even try to find out by themselves first about the simplest things, do searches, look up things, etc. Are these bad things for a person to strive for?

I usually try to respond with informative comments or tell people to wait for the updates.
I don't think I have insulted anybody here. If I have, please tell me when and I will apologize.

I welcomed to the thread the first guy who asked for the latest updates from Daval and told him to read back older posts here and at 8Muses. The person then posted that he wanted the full set and I told him to go SubscribeStar and pay Daval so he could get the full set. How is that insulting..? How is that rude..?
I know this is a pirated site, but I've never demanded or requested anybody to post the latest updates just minutes after developers have posted the update themselves. I just patiently wait.

I think you have made some harsh comments that simply are not true. I'm definitely not a narcissist. I don't feel entitled because I haven't asked for privileges or special treatment. I'm not going through any trauma or have gotten personal with anybody here and I don't have an attitude of negative energy towards anyone.

One thing I do practice is to be respectful and kind towards others as you say.
So, kind regards to you also... and peace out
I appreciate the positive reply.......I am not gonna waste anybody time here by arguing with you who was right or who was wrong .....I will simply let the members reaction here do the talking .......judging by likes and reaction on my post......I think jurdy has given the verdict ...... at least it's not only me who feels this way .....
Bro I would be very honest with you....I dnt have a beef with you .....cause we dnt know each other.....

let me tell you ...... for some of us who is not living in the west.....it is nearly impossible to buy or subscribe any product which requires international payment....such as PayPal....pioneer card......because of government restriction...examples ....Russia or China ...or at least in my country ..you can't even redeem Google or apple gift card....forget PayPal. or pioneer.....and many other countries have similar restriction ......

5 to 10 dollars is chump chnage it's nothing....but they cant .......because of these restriction many of the members here can't support Thier favourite Artist even if they want to.....so they come to site like this to ask for stuff......otherwise why would they waste Thier time here.........

I hope I made my position absolutely clear......if you take my post in a positive light and self reflect....very good .......if you dnt.....not my problem......I felt like I had to call you out ....it was the right thing to do...cause last time I checked he didn't ask you for anything .......regardless of situation ....nobody has the right to treat anyone like a pleb....just because they can't afford ........peace out.....

Reactions: SiberiaGamesStudio

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I appreciate the positive reply.......I am not gonna waste anybody time here by arguing with you who was right or who was wrong .....I will simply let the members reaction here do the talking .......judging by likes and reaction on my post......I think jurdy has given the verdict ...... at least it's not only me who feels this way .....
Bro I would be very honest with you....I dnt have a beef with you .....cause we dnt know each other.....

let me tell you ...... for some of us who is not living in the west.....it is nearly impossible to buy or subscribe any product which requires international payment....such as PayPal....pioneer card......because of government restriction...examples ....Russia or China ...or at least in my country ..you can't even redeem Google or apple gift card....forget PayPal. or pioneer.....and many other countries have similar restriction ......

5 to 10 dollars is chump chnage it's nothing....but they cant .......because of these restriction many of the members here can't support Thier favourite Artist even if they want to.....so they come to site like this to ask for stuff......otherwise why would they waste Thier time here.........

I hope I made my position absolutely clear......if you take my post in a positive light and self reflect....very good .......if you dnt.....not my problem......I felt like I had to call you out ....it was the right thing to do...cause last time I checked he didn't ask you for anything .......regardless of situation ....nobody has the right to treat anyone like a pleb....just because they can't afford ........peace out.....
Hello again,
As you said, let's not waste any more time on the arguments, but also let's make clear that the reactions themselves are not a measurement of the opinions for many reasons; someone might choose to not react at all and skip the post or somebody else might decide we both are crazy and move on, etc. It's not a competition.

Let me tell you, I do live in the West, across the big pond, in the Americas, but I live in a country in which, precisely because of international economic restrictions on a leftist government, things don't come easy for everyone. Some privileged ones might get "international" credit cards or accounts outside in the USA, but for some others like us, it might not be as easy. I cannot afford to support the artists I like either and I would never treat anyone as pleb.

My previous comments about not being able to afford it perhaps got misinterpreted at some point. You see, it happens that the written word is often misinterpreted, especially in sites like this one, in forums and discussions where people cannot talk face to face and hear what they are saying and the way they are saying it. That's why emoticons were introduced. Because of this, people usually give the words the wrong intonation in their minds and then sometimes are interpreted as anger, sarcasm, or happiness, therefore the use of emoticons.

I do get your position on the matter and I will take it as constructive criticism. This is where we can make samples of different arguments and come to an understanding. This is precisely what the word Forum means: "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

All the best to you, and peace out..
GL (y);)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes