4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Thanks for sharing, so not jet. But at some point she has to pass the uncle on the corridor, let's see what happens then..

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
It means don't ask for it, or post it. It's against the forum rules, specifically Rule 7.

Reactions: liuteandi

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
Then get a divorce, she's cheating shes a WHORE.

There's no justification on cheating on someone never, If shes unhappy with her husband she can leave with that smallboy and live with him.
Life in couples is not as you describe it.
She is right to stay with her husband and
educate sexually her nephew.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Then get a divorce, she's cheating shes a WHORE.
So, she's a cheating whore when she fucks a teenager who loves her bcz her stupid husband neglects her and probably cheats on her too, cuz all those 'business' trips sound pretty sus to me, but she's cool when she fucks an old fart not even a 10$ hooker would fuck IRL, huh ?? Ok, sounds logical... on some other planet in this universe, not this one.:rolleyes:

There's no justification on cheating on someone never, If shes unhappy with her husband she can leave with that smallboy and live with him.
Is it just me, or does it actually sound like you talk from experience ?? Relax. Don't forget this is just harmless fiction.:p But anyway, I hope you realize that she has a grown ass son she can't abandon just cause her husband is too much of an idiot to show her a lil affection from time to time.

Stop acting like some moralistic bullshitter cuz you'd do the same, ffs. I don't judge her for cheating on her husband, wouldn't judge her even if she had cheated with the old fart first and then with David, cuz I'd cheat on a woman who stopped doing her wifely duties too... most guys would do the same, if we're being honest. Just cause you get married don't mean you have to stop caring for your SO and have sex with them, that's stupid. Why even get married in the first place ??:WaitWhat:

It's easy to break up with a GF or a BF, but when it's a marriage, shit gets more complicated, especially when there's money, properties and kids (!!) involved. That's why Sarah can't divorce her husband to be with a broke ass kid just bcz he fucks her good. What would her son say and think about her ??

Reactions: Pascal68
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes