4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
What a good blow Amanda hit on the leg. You can see that Daval no longer only makes his dialogues rushed and with errors but also his renderings.
This is not the first time that
Daval made mistakes in drawing.
He had already answered me on X
(Twitter) that it was not harmful. :-()

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure what to think about the return of those two friends, the last thing we need right now it's the return of the two boys of the start, Rosa should be the only returning friend for now.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Possibly there is a plot coming from only God knows where that came from, involving those two characters, so maybe Daval will delight his subscribers with a super hardcore ntro_O

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
As long is not part of the canon I don't mind, this one isn't VIP so Daval has more control, if NTR fans want to see that, they can always commission the one-shot.

Btw I just noticed Lana mentioning her parents and siblings, wonder if we will get not only one but two aunts and also a grandma, Daniel harem will be growing.

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
It's going to cause another 2 pages of complaints because it's Uncle Peter plotting his next move.
I know because you can except something despite the blurred image. I don't really care about the old man, I think It makes the story more interesting because It's always the same in the 3 comics. I hope someone can upload the Image as soon as possible

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I know because you can except something despite the blurred image. I don't really care about the old man, I think It makes the story more interesting because It's always the same in the 3 comics. I hope someone can upload the Image as soon as possible
You're welcome, just don't get so excited that in a few hours you'll be able to see more of the old man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

px305

May 6, 2017
It's going to cause another 2 pages of complaints because it's Uncle Peter plotting his next move.
2 Pages? that's very optimistic.:LUL:

But for real, the plot its simple everybody knew (or at least me personally) where things were going
just look at the front page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at the shock face,its clear what happened in the image.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Not sure what to think about the return of those two friends, the last thing we need right now it's the return of the two boys of the start, Rosa should be the only returning friend for now.
Doesn't matter as long as they keep to their respective women, I'm more interested in Daniel's cousin(and her friend) tho, Might see some action with one of them during the honeymoon

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes