4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
29.jpg
NTR lover friends why don't you show an image of the MT4 preview all of you say that the VIP subscribers agree with "peter" they defend the idea both in pirate forums and on twitter why daval when "peter" is the protagonist he doesn't show it on twitter, and not even his friends who are creators of other comics promote him?, say something NTR cuck lovers

Reactions: PASTOR72 and Vignox

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Restricted is that seeing that ugly old man is a crime hehe
View attachment 3037913
It's reasonable after being insulted so much he couldn't pretend he didn't care so he made it private, sooner or later his bad decisions caught up with him and there was no excuse, because whatever he said would be just an excuse and nothing more, Daval made the mistake of not respecting his subscribers, I hope he doesn't end up like several authors on Toptoon

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Seeing that he changed to booster, they could have closed the page due to the shota content of his other comics, in the end it doesn't matter what name he uses, he is still the same person behind the computer, so it could be a possibility

px305

May 6, 2017
Patreon and Pixiv have been using AI to detect Shota content for a while, probaly thats why the page is blocked.

I hope Daval realizes that making really young MC's its not safe.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Uploaded by mike12 to 8muses

View attachment 3040965 View attachment 3040966 View attachment 3040967 View attachment 3040968 View attachment 3040969 View attachment 3040970 View attachment 3040971 View attachment 3040972
As you can see, it wasn't Daval's idea, now they only care about Uncle Peter, but they forget about Alice and Aaron, there are more and more inconsistencies, but well, as long as there is NTR, the NTR lovers don't care that the story makes sense.
speech bubbles takes up 50% of the screen wtf.

Also this fuckers content gets leaked before he makes it.
just check svscomics

this is what you get on page 1
Daval3D Daval3D Daval3D

page 2..Daval3D Daval3D Daval3D
he should start to hunt pirates ;)

Reactions: Pasodelostoros2019

px305

May 6, 2017
speech bubbles takes up 50% of the screen wtf.

Also this fuckers content gets leaked before he makes it.
just check svscomics

this is what you get on page 1
Daval3D Daval3D Daval3D

page 2..Daval3D Daval3D Daval3D
he should start to hunt pirates ;)
Did u forget this is a pirate forum?

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya and dykan29
Jul 3, 2022
Read almost ALL his recent VIP comics. They're just a bunch of underage (it's clearly stated there !!:eek::FacePalm:) dickheads fucking a bunch of dumb whores with 0 self-esteem commissioned by some incels who must definitely be every attractive woman's 'dream' IRL.

I love Daval's work, but he brought all the persecution on himself, and he deserves it. There's gotta be a limit to how disgusting or degenerate shit can be, even in fiction.

No more 'shrinked' quality pages for you, just original now, huh ??
Echo your views!(y)

px305

May 6, 2017
she will never understand ......trolls dnt have common sense...... they like chaos and drama and they thrive on it......plus think about it if she stops this my post is the original .....straight from davals computer and everyone else fake bullshit.....how will she get attention and fanboys willing to lick her boots in private DMs begging her to share content.......

Everybody here who is a veteran to this forum knows xxwankerxx...Redzen..and few others are legit subscribers of Davals work and they share his work only when the time is right .....Dykan29 admitted herself numerous times she doesn't have davals subscription.... she gets early access from another generous subscriber who shares content with Dykan29....maybe out of freindship or i dnt know why.........Dykan29 stirs up this mine is original and leakers accounts will soon be banned bullshit Drama and empty threats..........in a pathtic attempt to project soft Power...... so basically every member who is new or who doesn't have subscription will start kissing her boots in private DMs.....there is no other explanation why is putting up with bullshit drama every time.

now you understand why she is doing this drama every single time there is a leak..............she gets a kick out of this........in my personal experience the only person in this world who stirs up drama for attention or to seek validation are...either very lonely person or a losers in IRL ....... thats why recently i had made up my mind not to insult her .................i really feel bad for this girl....... i really do...... beacuse i know there was a time in my life i was very lonely and upset i was struggling with depression.and any kind of validation either be online or in IRL would be the highlight of my day......anyway this is my 2cent in this matter or maybe what i am thinking could be completely wrong....

Dykan29 baby i loooooovvvveeee you give me a big kissss...........i will wait for your original post...i will wait for them forever....
P.S Rif

Why....Do....You.....type.........like..........this?...........

August2015

Mar 8, 2022
Good afternoon, in case some of you guys are really bored I totally would appreciate to see the TG PREVIEW . Thanks in advance

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes