4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Has anyone been able to identify the models that Daval uses?

I think babina 8 or grace for genesis 8 give her a resemblance of Lana using her hair

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
This will teach that kid for fucking his uncles wife! ntr the ntr'r!
who is the mc of the comic? Why justify a character that was introduced by force and with a bad story. If you like NTR, I think you know more than me and this story is bad if you only seek to satisfy your fantasies. Good for you, but this feels very stupid. But well, I guess those who like NTR and old people with mummy bodies are either old or they like to be cheated.

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
That's all, gentlemen, see you later, I'll leave. I hope that the ntr lovers continue to support Daval Paz. My criticism has always been about the imposition of ideas through money, as Peter81 did, and the rest of us who pay are not taken into account, people who are capable of making themselves double accounts both in forums and in subscribestar to ensure that your tastes or fantasies create an atmosphere of approval.

shit.jpg

Last edited:

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
And people who like the MC a "young adult" with underage body like to be pedophiles?:FacePalm:

Some of you need to realise this is a work of fiction and has nothing to do of what people do in their daily life.
You yourself say what people do. Not what people like, I don't like any of Daval's or David's Vip comics, what I like are the milfs, even though their dialogues are as stupid as Lana's or Sarah's currently, but you specifically asked for an old one you want to see. To an old man, tell me what is that a pleasure or what people do or is it?

Comicsfan7

Oct 2, 2023
That's all, gentlemen, see you later, I'll leave. I hope that the ntr lovers continue to support Daval Paz. My criticism has always been about the imposition of ideas through money, as Peter81 did, and the rest of us who pay are not taken into account, people who are capable of making themselves double accounts both in forums and in subscribestar to ensure that your tastes or fantasies create an atmosphere of approval.

View attachment 3125853
It's good that you're leaving us. What you post here is very offensive. It's time to grow up, poor child. I have to tell you, loyal subscribers have a lot of fun with such clowns complaining all the time.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes