4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Roler

Jun 6, 2017
That's all, gentlemen, see you later, I'll leave. I hope that the ntr lovers continue to support Daval Paz. My criticism has always been about the imposition of ideas through money, as Peter81 did, and the rest of us who pay are not taken into account, people who are capable of making themselves double accounts both in forums and in subscribestar to ensure that your tastes or fantasies create an atmosphere of approval.

View attachment 3125853
can you share what has not yet been shared ID6 SN10 T4 T5? if you are going to stop supporting him you won't care.

Reactions: CaioCesarfjt

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
It's good that you're leaving us. What you post here is very offensive. It's time to grow up, poor child. I have to tell you, loyal subscribers have a lot of fun with such clowns complaining all the time.
At least I don't make a double account when the main one is already totally ridiculed like your previous account 1 month ago this account, offensive haha who is the poor child if my words offend you?

Last edited:

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
It's good that you're leaving us. What you post here is very offensive. It's time to grow up, poor child. I have to tell you, loyal subscribers have a lot of fun with such clowns complaining all the time.
You will only speak for yourself since to come to defend him in a forum where we see content thanks to piracy does not make much sense, it only shows how desperate they are about the criticism that Daval receives, the one who has to mature is you if you cannot stand what It is said here or you leave or you use the ignore button as simple as that and I don't think I see your answer because I am going to ignore you, have a good day

Comicsfan7

Oct 2, 2023
I'm not subscribed to it, sorry
And that's the key. The poor boy is not willing to save even a few dollars to buy any subscription, and he speaks for other subscribers (who are apparently very dissatisfied with the direction in which Daval's stories are going). This is very strange because somehow this criticism is not visible on Daval's subscribestar page. I guess boys have no balls. Only a few disliked it but no comments. Since Peter81 can't write here (weird decision of the admins), I'll write it myself The graphic you posted is very offensive and vulgar. Peter81, probably unlike you, has intimate relationships with real women. I could write that you probably prefer young boys like David, but I won't :)

Last edited:

br12

Dec 2, 2017
And that's the key. The poor boy is not willing to save even a few dollars to buy any subscription, and he speaks for other subscribers (who are apparently very dissatisfied with the direction in which Daval's stories are going). This is very strange because somehow this criticism is not visible on Daval's subscribestar page. I guess boys have no balls. Only a few disliked it but no comments. Since Peter81 can't write here (weird decision of the admins), I'll write it myself The graphic you posted is very offensive and vulgar. Peter81, probably unlike you, has intimate relationships with real women. I could write that you probably prefer young boys like David, but I won't :)
"The graphic you posted is very offensive and vulgar. Peter81, probably unlike you, has intimate relationships with real women."
OMG. That is me most weird deffence i've ever read in my life

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
I had been subscribed for more than 10 months and I'm not going to continue subscribing to someone who doesn't give a shit about what their subscribers say, look, one time Daval made a mistake in an image (which he often makes mistakes) I mentioned it on discord and Daval deleted my message. He does the same with those who criticize his work, and Peter, have dignity, I know it's you,

Last edited:

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I'm from Brazil and I couldn't pay for the VIP. Any Brazilian here who did it? How much was the conversion into reais?

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
It is expensive, the best thing is to see if it is worth supporting the developers for those prices, in games there are several developers who for that price offer various services and do not throw a tantrum because their games are leaked hours later

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Peter, who are you trying to fool?

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
That's all, gentlemen, see you later, I'll leave. I hope that the ntr lovers continue to support Daval Paz. My criticism has always been about the imposition of ideas through money, as Peter81 did, and the rest of us who pay are not taken into account, people who are capable of making themselves double accounts both in forums and in subscribestar to ensure that your tastes or fantasies create an atmosphere of approval.

View attachment 3125853
The boy NTRed her husband from the start, now you guys mad when the old man jump in and getting some actions..

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes