4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

wilow2002

Jun 5, 2023
People are crazy about NTR LMAO, bro it's a fucking comic, how sensitive do you have to be for this shit to affect you, Legion AntiNTR gave me a little cringe.

Another separate point is that in SN11 it is most likely that Alexa has put something in his drink and is seducing him to get the information from his cell phone and the thing has not escalated to anything else, so calm down, time will tell everything, SN now ends and if in the entire story there was no NTR it is difficult for the author to go crazy and do it now, besides Alexa is a whore or was before, that should surprise no one.

CALM, CALM AND CRY LESS PLEASE,

lost65

Oct 30, 2017
Madness Together 3 [ 115~126 ] / Satisfying Needs [ 87~96 ]
Do you have an image(3200x2200 HD) file?

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
ID6... 6 capítulos y todavía madre e hijo no se besan en la boca? Y con esas tetazas Daniel no se las chupa a su madre más seguido o mientras se la folla? Queremos ver a Lana liberada y entregada a su hijo! Ya son 6 capítulos y nada...

ID6... 6 chapters and still mother and son don't kiss on the mouth? And with those big tits, doesn't Daniel suck his mother more often or while he fucks her? We want to see Lana freed and given to her son! There are already 6 chapters and nothing...

Ícono de validado por la comunidad 1702920213125.png

Reactions: Davalfake

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
Y ojo que he pagado por unos meses, pero ya veo que este PENDEJO la quiere estirar como chicle. Que Lana y su hijo se besen de una puta vez! Que Lana le exprese todo su deseo y se someta a su hijo! Y que Daniel juegue más con las tetazas de su madre y le haga una cubana o una paja rusa entre sus melones! El próximo capítulo que será? todo igual poniéndole los cuernos a su padre y haciéndolo a escondiditas sin besarse y Lana todavía "con dudas"? No me JODAS!

And be careful, I have paid for a few months, but I see that this ASSHOLE wants to stretch it like gum. Let Lana and her son kiss the hell out of each other! May Lana express all her desire and submit to her son! And let Daniel play more with his mother's big tits and give her a titjob or a Russian handjob between her melons! What will the next chapter be? all the same cheating on her father and doing it secretly without kissing and Lana still "with doubts"? Don't FUCK ME!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes