4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

franciscb1

Mar 11, 2022
Y ojo que he pagado por unos meses, pero ya veo que este PENDEJO la quiere estirar como chicle. Que Lana y su hijo se besen de una puta vez! Que Lana le exprese todo su deseo y se someta a su hijo! Y que Daniel juegue más con las tetazas de su madre y le haga una cubana o una paja rusa entre sus melones! El próximo capítulo que será? todo igual poniéndole los cuernos a su padre y haciéndolo a escondiditas sin besarse y Lana todavía "con dudas"? No me JODAS!

And be careful, I have paid for a few months, but I see that this ASSHOLE wants to stretch it like gum. Let Lana and her son kiss the hell out of each other! May Lana express all her desire and submit to her son! And let Daniel play more with his mother's big tits and give her a titjob or a Russian handjob between her melons! What will the next chapter be? all the same cheating on her father and doing it secretly without kissing and Lana still "with doubts"? Don't FUCK ME!
Para mi lo esta llevando muy bien. Lana se hace la dificil (por dentro le gusta ) y Daniel no se da por vencido.. repito para mi esta muy bien el comic hasta ahora.

For me it's going very well. Lana plays hard to get (inside she likes it) and Daniel doesn't give up... I repeat for me the comic book is very good so far.

Dec 20, 2023
What's up with people asking for the latest updates or any work from daval3d for free on here? I used to be subscribed from Daval3d, and he/she does not post certain projects everyday. VIP Madness Together 5 was last posted on December 19, 2023. So I'm guessing the next update for vip mt5 might be next week or the week after. For all we know, it could be next year. LOL! Maybe support the artist, or if you can do that, maybe be patient? Like seriously.

Dec 20, 2023
is there any official update on the madness together 5? been a while now
Take for example this guy right here. As mentioned before, the latest UPDATE posted on Subscribestar by daval3d for mt5 was December 19, 2023. Like literally, one or two posts above him, someone was kind enough to post an UPDATE of a new image for mt5. At the time of typing this out, DarkTemplarrr didn't even say thank you or even liked the image. Dude, you are impatient and ungrateful. There are people who support the artist and there are those like you.

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
Take for example this guy right here. As mentioned before, the latest UPDATE posted on Subscribestar by daval3d for mt5 was December 19, 2023. Like literally, one or two posts above him, someone was kind enough to post an UPDATE of a new image for mt5. At the time of typing this out, DarkTemplarrr didn't even say thank you or even liked the image. Dude, you are impatient and ungrateful. There are people who support the artist and there are those like you.
Daval banned the guy who leaked just hours after the last update, so i hope he has a nice day because he won't be leaking again.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes