EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.4.3 small.png

Overview:
Dawn of Corruption is a Dark Fantasy M/M NSFW RPG.
Your village is attacked by strange beast who seem to grow stronger every day.
As the new salvager, you must venture forth and discover what lies in the Barrens.
What will you grow into? Will corruption seep into your being?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Sombreve - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Executable (Windows): - - - -
HTML: - - - -
Others:

Dawn_of_Corruption_doeVhTiUfV.png Dawn_of_Corruption_qPNvgR7xtx.png Dawn_of_Corruption_8eQZYbKkVE.png Dawn_of_Corruption_4bdAVPqj9p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
game semi had my attention until i read transformation ...uhhhh what kind of transformation ?
I have not played the current version but according to I remember some transformations like making your dick and balls bigger and others that I can't say because I don't know how to use a spoiler XD

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I have not played the current version but according to I remember some transformations like making your dick and balls bigger and others that I can't say because I don't know how to use a spoiler XD
this game is sort of like that?i liked THAT game but the map system to different zones,etc was to confusing and everything all looked the same cluster fuck really LOL (squares and shit)but i liked nost of the other gameplay...so if this game is anything like that and doesnt have the same style mechanics for map or what ever
then forsure id like this game most likely...anytime i see transformation im thinking gender bender shit LOL and no thanks

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
this game is sort of like that?i liked THAT game but the map system to different zones,etc was to confusing and everything all looked the same cluster fuck really LOL (squares and shit)but i liked nost of the other gameplay...so if this game is anything like that and doesnt have the same style mechanics for map or what ever
then forsure id like this game most likely...anytime i see transformation im thinking gender bender shit LOL and no thanks

Reactions: Percy524

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Huh, wasn't this game already on here somewhere?
Or am I thinking of a different forum?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Okay. The essential question for any gay centric game. On a scale from twink stick people to deformed baloon animal bara, where are we? Or, wonder of wonders, could it be a gay game with some variety in body types across it's characters?
I'd say in the middle. Both sides of the spectrum exist but I'd say a vast majority is in the muscular side of things. But that's from what I've seen so far.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Okay. The essential question for any gay centric game. On a scale from twink stick people to deformed baloon animal bara, where are we? Or, wonder of wonders, could it be a gay game with some variety in body types across it's characters?
From what I recall, it's more towards the balloon animal since a major focus in the game is growing larger in size overall so you can fight bigger enemies and eventually become the biggest in the universe and save the world...or something like that.
I recommend watching PlagueofGripes video about The Biggening (might not be the actual name of the video) since that video was constantly stuck in my head the first time I played this since all that really matters in the game as far as I recall is being bigger than everyone else.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
From what I recall, it's more towards the balloon animal since a major focus in the game is growing larger in size overall so you can fight bigger enemies and eventually become the biggest in the universe and save the world...or something like that.
I recommend watching PlagueofGripes video about The Biggening (might not be the actual name of the video) since that video was constantly stuck in my head the first time I played this since all that really matters in the game as far as I recall is being bigger than everyone else.
A few more minutes in, and yea. This game is heavily focused on growth as it is forced on you and is literally how you get stronger.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How's the actual gameplay like? I see card battle mechanics and this interests me greatly.

gremmy

Feb 4, 2020
Kinda waiting for some images to be added. My imagination ain't so great so purely getting off to text is kinda hard for me. Does this game have images yet? I played it like a year ago and it was pure text only game.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I already discovered a bug, the changes that happened effecting my body in the text, didn't happen in my stats, namely my height and size, i'll wait for a future update and start the game again.

Reactions: throbzombie
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes