MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Aww man, other than the gay focus this very much looks like my kind of jam from what I can see. Not at all my thing that, but maybe I'll give it a go anyway one day.

Reactions: mrttao

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can we transform the NPCs or is this just another one of them player transformation games?
Not sure what you mean by "another one of them player transformation games".
But yes, Both MC and NPCs can be transformed.
And it heavily focused on Muscle, Growth and Goo.
And no, there's no sisification or M2F or any gender TF. This is purely Gay. (You can even read the Tags to tell, what a surprise!)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Not sure what you mean by "another one of them player transformation games".
What I mean is the games that have a 10000 different ways/items the player can transform but only like 1 out 100 NPCS can have a transformation which seems to be a dime a dozen here and TFGames and I only enjoy transforming the NPCS.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What I mean is the games that have a 10000 different ways/items the player can transform but only like 1 out 100 NPCS can have a transformation which seems to be a dime a dozen here and TFGames and I only enjoy transforming the NPCS.
You can TF Every NPC (Tho there are not tons of NPCs - quality over quantity)
I don't think MC can avoid to be transformed
You don't use item to TF, every action you do result in TF
Again, The TF revolves around "Growth". So not sure if it's something you are looking for.
Just try it yourself. It's very unique.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Huh, looks like at least some content has been removed since last I checked this (0.4.7).
There was a scene in the intro for instance that just doesn't happen, and glancing at the script, it seems like it was just completely cut out and the transition (more or less) patched up.
Edit: Well, I say it was patched up, but I guess it's still in the process of being redone or something, considering you can immediately ask Abel about a character and interactions with said character (that you meet in the intro of 0.4.7) that, there is no reference to in the current version as having ever been met/known/etc.
Also, looks like certain persons have been removed from the credits as well (as in, old version still shows their names/links, but their credit image/icon/avatars are no longer hosted on the image server)... ... ... unfortunate.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Huh, looks like at least some content has been removed since last I checked this (0.4.7).
There was a scene in the intro for instance that just doesn't happen, and glancing at the script, it seems like it was just completely cut out and the transition (more or less) patched up.
Edit: Well, I say it was patched up, but I guess it's still in the process of being redone or something, considering you can immediately ask Abel about a character and interactions with said character (that you meet in the intro of 0.4.7) that, there is no reference to in the current version as having ever been met/known/etc.
Also, looks like certain persons have been removed from the credits as well (as in, old version still shows their names/links, but their credit image/icon/avatars are no longer hosted on the image server)... ... ... unfortunate.
Lol, 0.4.7 is quite a while back. The game got some big revamp since then - both system and story.
If you play into it, you'll realise the stuff you mentioned is not simply removed, they play out differently now.

BTW, not sure about you claim of removed credits, afaik they credit their source properly.
From your sound it's like certain person is no longer in the project (likely not someone with phenomenon contribution thus I didn't even notice)
Also It's still WIP, changes are to be expected.
As long as it's not for bizarre reasons (like certain VN deletes its contents when the sponsor stopped to give them money)

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt for, doubting me, it's not as though I posted any evidence, and that aside, maybe it came across as a half assed check (or otherwise par for an average user here, I'm generally a lurker so I'm not aware of the climate so to speak).
So instead of wasting any time responding to your doubts one by one, I'm just gonna post the 0.4.7 version (which I suppose I should have done from the get go, my bad), and you/anyone can take a look and see for yourselves.
(I do still stand by my previous post, so if you take a look and still think I'm in error, please do hit me on that.)

The following doesn't matter, after all, you weren't wrong to doubt me, I was inefficient in how I broached the subject...
When I say something such as "glancing at the code/script", I do mean that I literally viewed and scanned through the code for what I'm describing (in this case, using a search function with various phrases from the previous intro), which for html files, is something that requires no de-encryption and anyone could verify/disprove, notepad works, I use notepad++ (mostly for translation, I make extensive use of regex/regular expression for isolating strings and translating keywords)...
(Oh, and I did notice that one of the names no longer present from the 0.4.7 credits does still appear in the 0.7.6 file, just not in the credits, but rather within a scene itself.)

May 20, 2018
So instead of wasting any time responding to your doubts one by one, I'm just gonna post the 0.4.7 version (which I suppose I should have done from the get go, my bad), and you/anyone can take a look and see for yourselves.
(I do still stand by my previous post, so if you take a look and still think I'm in error, please do hit me on that.)
To be honest, I struggle to understand what point you're trying to make in the first place, but that might just be the language barrier on my side. Your observations make sense, but what's the problem?

The intro has been revised more than once and has been revised very recently as well, so I think that's just very WIP right now, the Symbiote part with the lake just got added in 0.7.6, Cray still exists later in the game (?) so he's not removed.
The only character that really got removed that I remember was Tok, who sold you the sigils back then. Tok is someone's OC and has been removed for, to be diplomatic, personal reasons. (His creator is still credited as far as I can tell)

Regarding the credits, I compared 0.4.6. and 0.7.6 with each other and I'd guess the elephant in the room would be voidlesky as his artwork is still used. Sombreve has stopped collaborating with voidlesky as the latter draws cub, and aims to replace the artwork as time goes on, so they're just placeholders at this point. (So if you like these images, save them now before they're replaced lol).
The reasons for these two removals come from Sombreve's own twitter btw, he isn't secretive about it. All changelogs are also still up on itch and FA, voidlesky is still medtioned for his respective additions there.

For the other guys, I think it's like nackedsnake says and they're no longer taking part in the project or don't want to be mentioned, who knows. I think trying to assume any ill intent, bad blood or drama there would be very unbecoming.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
To be honest, I struggle to understand what point you're trying to make in the first place, but that might just be the language barrier on my side. Your observations make sense, but what's the problem?
Understandable really, I didn't exactly post any thoughts/points I had, though In the post you quoted, my point was to show that my prior observations were, "as described", nothing more.
As for my initial posting, I wasn't really trying to make any specific point, just sharing observations I'd had to see what others thought/know, because like you suggest, assuming intent would be "unbecoming" (to put it lightly imo).

Full disclosure, I did have a particular fear in mind, hinted at by the "unfortunate" I left at the end of that first post...
I was leaning more on the side of this potentially being, yet another case of "patreon censorship" (or to be accurate, self censorship to comply with patreon/etc), with the credit removals being the creators of censored content that was removed.
It's not as though I had a grasp on the kind of content removed, I only noticed the intro scene (where you and abel hide/play dead/fight and then cray is introduced and saves you two) was missing, but when I recalled this having some less than common fetish content, censorship seemed like a possibility.
Glad to hear that this is not the case, as to put it lightly, I'm not a fan of censorship.

Cheers for the explanation, it is much appreciated.

Reactions: 17932486

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I only noticed the intro scene (where you and abel hide/play dead/fight and then cray is introduced and saves you two) was missing, but when I recalled this having some less than common fetish content, censorship seemed like a possibility.
Glad to hear that this is not the case, as to put it lightly, I'm not a fan of censorship.
Oh. That intro scene only plays out when you start a new game. The intro scene doesn't play when you "ascend" per the game's mechanic. If you have a save in previous versions, they often become incompatible. Rather than allow you to continue your playthrough (because your game isn't compatible anymore), you restart with your essence (and achievements), so you inadvertently skip the intro without knowing.

That being said, we can't really rule out scripts being edited due to patreon policies being updated (no rape, etc).

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Oh. That intro scene only plays out when you start a new game. The intro scene doesn't play when you "ascend" per the game's mechanic. If you have a save in previous versions, they often become incompatible. Rather than allow you to continue your playthrough (because your game isn't compatible anymore), you restart with your essence (and achievements), so you inadvertently skip the intro without knowing.
*exasperated sigh*
... ... ...

Yes, there is the "full" intro that plays once, and then a short version for subsequent runs, this is how it has worked in the past, and still works this way currently.
The scene described though, does not show up in-game, I was unable to find a shred of it within the code either, it does not exist in the current 0.7.6 version...
...and that's fine, but if anyone "observes" otherwise, then by all means say so.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes