Razechai

Apr 16, 2018
Unless you count the slimes in the northern barrens, which are amorphous untill you shape them, and you can give them a pussy, otherwise gay, but very well written.

Reactions: SombreveAeon

qwert94

May 7, 2019
I've downloaded Windows version and there are no pictures in the game. Similarly, the HTML version contains the HTML file only. How can I get the pics as well?

Jun 13, 2018
Um, maybe someone asked about this, maybe not, but how do I exit the game when playing the widow version without needing task manager?

lunar

Apr 30, 2017
there's no images in the game ?
I mean it's 254 mb but there are no images

dawn.PNG

Last edited:

MortalWarTortle

Jun 12, 2018
Any news about this game? I think the current version is 0.5.0, but the op has 0.4.7. Not sure how long until 1.5.1 is out of early access.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
the game is hidden behind an itchi paywall so you'll just have to hope someone pays for it and shares it.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Game info I have learned so far:
Base: Twine sugarcube
Debug Menu: SugarCube.State.variables.Debug=true
Images: Some are inlined but others are requested from github.io
Music: strings in file suggest music but I haven't found anything
Combat: Somewhat interesting cardbased combat (card based things are not my cup of tea but its enjoyable to an extent)
Performance issues: Twineisms like an evergrowing undo history, Images sometimes fail to download, indirectly hates devtools due to undo history (lag due to huge cache of previous actions/passages)

Last edited:

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
It's a wonderful story that is still in development. Although there could still be a few improvements, such as more pictures or a walkthrough, it's still fun to play through it again and again, to go different ways and to get more and more achievements.

SLeepyFemboy12

Jun 7, 2022
9/10 Game love it fantastic but lacking a little bit on conten. 10/10 game once the new content arrives cant wait.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I was wondering "where the hoes?" at after a few encounters..decided to double check the page ..:ROFLMAO:
This is why I normally put this kind of content on ignore when they come up, was loving the card battling, but its not my cup otherwise.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
There is a new version you can download in their itch.io site, and from what I've checked, there is an even newer version up in their patreon.

If someone has the patreon version, would you please be so kind to share it? Thank you

I'm quite interested in this game, let's see how it goes! :D

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
They just released which contains quite a bit rework if anyone wanna check out.
The new Patreon 0.7.1 is not backward compatible - in fact it seems saves are not backward compatible for a long while now, which I guess can be a good indicator that every update is no small deal - as long as you can choose to skip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes