Nocoquista

Oct 16, 2022
i saw a couple of pictures where torgar has 4 arms, how can i get that torgar form, and not the corrupted one?

Erequiem

Oct 18, 2023
Anyone have a save file? I just cleared my browser not thinking to back up after having all endings unlocked

jastranger

May 31, 2021
A while ago I decided to put in a bit of work to make an offline version of 0.7.11. Everything that needed to be downloaded from their servers is included (fonts, music, sounds, ui elements, images) and the references edited to point to the local copy. There were a few CSS imports for fonts from Google that I wasn't sure how to handle so were left untouched (Patua One, Georgia, Helvetica, Almendra, Open Sans, and Abel). Honestly probably not something that would be noticed if actually played offline.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
A while ago I decided to put in a bit of work to make an offline version of 0.7.11. Everything that needed to be downloaded from their servers is included (fonts, music, sounds, ui elements, images) and the references edited to point to the local copy. There were a few CSS imports for fonts from Google that I wasn't sure how to handle so were left untouched (Patua One, Georgia, Helvetica, Almendra, Open Sans, and Abel). Honestly probably not something that would be noticed if actually played offline.

Dawn of Corruption 0.7.11.7z
What's the difference from the one you can download off of their Official page?

jastranger

May 31, 2021
What's the difference from the one you can download off of their Official page?
Their executable download does not contain any of the assets. It's a pre-packaged HTML file ran through nwjs using live links to their github.io repository.

It's worth noting that my package is already outdated though. It was a PITA to set up and not easily automated (regex can't solve every problem after all) so it might be a few significant updates before I bother replicating the process with a new version.

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Their executable download does not contain any of the assets. It's a pre-packaged HTML file ran through nwjs using live links to their github.io repository.

It's worth noting that my package is already outdated though. It was a PITA to set up and not easily automated (regex can't solve every problem after all) so it might be a few significant updates before I bother replicating the process with a new version.
How do you download the assets? Mainly the images?
I was under the impression it has more images buy apparently not a lot. Wonder hv they deleted some early ones.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
How do you download the assets? Mainly the images?
I was under the impression it has more images buy apparently not a lot. Wonder hv they deleted some early ones.
Basically just did a search for the "sombreve.github.io" and made a plain text file listing all of the results (had to clean it up to remove the stuff that wasn't the url on each line) then deduplicated and fed it into wget. After that I just did some regex replacing to swap all the references to the server with the local copy.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

FoxBoxCat

Dec 20, 2021
Go to Eastern Barrens, fight with Lost ones, have sex with them(there are other ways to get corruption), get over 100 corruption, talk to Abel, have sex, "Infest him".

SebTheSamMarten

May 12, 2022
Seems like the "Abomination" achievement for the current version is broken. I've gotten the perk in multiple runs and it never pings the achievement. Used the Bubbling Mutation ability hundreds of times as well. Kinda silly looking at your Form and seeing that you have 39 heads with 21 eyes, 18 jaws, and 45 ears each. Lotta crit chance though.
Disregard. Apparently 0.8.6 fixes this.
Anybody happen to have it handy?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes