BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
When I go to close or window button out of the game, Norton yeets the game app because of sonar.prochijack g45 detected. It doesn't detect anything during initial scans of the game folder, it has something to do with when you try and close the application.

slimypettanko
Dude this game was cracked, what do you think happend the the original .exe

Update: if you don't trust the game files, use the report function, and ask for a double check

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Doubt, if this managed to pass that rule, then the last one to go up, Natsu's (Dawn of Kagura, Natsu's story) that can go up or is that already difficult for you to upload here?
Simple solution is if we can upload the adult patch to lewdpatcher, for now we just have to wait and see

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Dude this game was cracked, what do you think happend the the original .exe
Well since I personally don't know how to crack a game, I can only assume the original is deleted and replaced with the cracked variant. I don't see how your response adds anything related to what I said earlier. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I just stated my experience with the game, in hopes someone more knowledgeable could enlighten me.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Well since I personally don't know how to crack a game, I can only assume the original is deleted and replaced with the cracked variant. I don't see how your response adds anything related to what I said earlier. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I just stated my experience with the game, in hopes someone more knowledgeable could enlighten me.
I'm pretty sure that's a false positive. Norton is being paranoid there.
You can still use a VM to play if you don't trust it, or you can whitelist it if you trust it and Norton annoys you.

The game was protected with Denuvo. The cracker is a fellow F95 user, he can probably throw some light on the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Are you suppose to clear the entirety of a dungeon's floors in one go? The first boss is way too tough and I figured grinding the starting floors and then using a return charm to head back to upgrade stuff but doing that resets you and your summon's levels.
Got the same thing with the lvl reset
tho if u sommon one thing and it levels with u u also get the hex bar which allows u to summon 3 other guyz
with heal items and alota pow i won vs boss in first run
seemsto be usefull to find items aswell

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How's the gameplay like? I like me some roguelikes, but I'd my fair share of games that were called roguelikes, but weren't really.
Edit: Nevermind, I don't see any mention of roguelike. I must have looked at the wrong game tab. Still would love to know how the gameplay's like though.

Last edited:

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
When I go to close or window button out of the game, Norton yeets the game app because of sonar.prochijack g45 detected. It doesn't detect anything during initial scans of the game folder, it has something to do with when you try and close the application.

slimypettanko
That's strange, you can send me a screenshot later, but I will check. I've had some other false positives happen recently, I will have to look into what exactly do these AV software not like, if it's the SizeOfImage field (that is set by the PE editor I use) I might have to adjust it manually, but if it's just the lack of a digital signature, that I can't really help with. What file was detected?

The actual cracks should be really clean and close to the original exe before the protection was applied, the cracks are made by removing the protector sections and patching in every missing part that the protector removed, also the imports have to be reinserted, but I reinsert them in the place they used to be originally. I did notice the games did have some online code, but I haven't been able to trigger it.

Edit:
I tried scanning them with an online scanner:
hatsuka, kaguraD15_eng.exe
natsu, kaguraD16_eng.exe
keika, kaguraD17_eng.exe
They all reported clean. I will upload the crack only files in a moment along with the original exes for those curious as well.

Original protected file sometimes do seem to be flagged by some AVs, for example: kaguraD17.exe 11.65MB (12,215,808 bytes) is flagged with "Gen:Heur.Mint.Zard.52", if you don't want the original files on your computer you may delete them, they are left mostly for other crackers to study.

Edit 2:
Crack-only:
dawn_of_kagura_15_16_17_exes.7z
dawn_of_kagura_15_16_17_exes.7z

7z hashes:
MD5: ddab417271de62add12b8599dc4dc230
SHA1: 2b6ef25f87daf75bf21b2c64b19d6eb5d24f165e
SHA256: 360f4aa4c7fbdb8c4f35158fe9ad37c21a357b4db0e745d2a56958c73aa45da8

These are cracks for: Dawn of Kagura: Hatsuka's Story, Dawn of Kagura: Natsu's Story, Dawn of Kagura: Keika's Story

The directories:
original - protected files with DRM, untouched
fixed - the cracked files with the DRM completely removed

Files:
kaguraD15.exe - hatsuka
kaguraD16.exe - natsu
kaguraD17.exe - keika

The cracks should work on both 18+ and all ages versions. If you're missing the 18+ patch for a game it can be found on the original developer's site (debonosu.jp)

Last edited:

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
How's the gameplay like? I like me some roguelikes, but I'd my fair share of games that were called roguelikes, but weren't really.
Edit: Nevermind, I don't see any mention of roguelike. I must have looked at the wrong game tab. Still would love to know how the gameplay's like though.
If you've played enough roguelikes, you'll probably identify this series as a mystery dungeon style roguelike, the Japanese take on traditional roguelikes. They're definitely roguelikes, more in the vein of "Chocobo Mystery Dungeon", "Azure Dreams" or "Shiren the Wanderer". Keeping the turn based combat and adding progression/grinding elements + cute graphics.

I'm not saying this series is as good as those, just that you can feel the influence.

Reactions: Ferghus

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
This game doesn't cover the claim a bunch of games to translate then not finish until 3 years later when everyone forgets about it and a crappy MTL gets uploaded first or the just steal a fan translation arcs. That comes next.
Bullshit. I've seen both the fan translation that was supposedly stolen (Liz - The Tower and the Grimorie) and the Kagura version and the latter is far, far more polished, easier to understand, and overall superior. They aren't remotely the same translation.

Also quality translations take time, particularly for longer games which can take a few years, and they have multiple different teams working on different things from what I've heard.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I think this is the only one in the series where, other than the game over scene at the end, she actually enjoyed the sex and ask for more during one of the scenes. It's a shame that she also acts the most childest out of all the girls.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
All 3 Dawn of Kagura games have now also become available on Steam:

Patches to restore additional content can be found here:

Last edited:

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
The game is actually kinda fun but I wish there was more to the R-18 stuff than just getting defeated in battle.
You technically get the CG after you defeat the boss but it would still be nice if there were actual R-18 features, at least changing her outfit or stripping her, let alone some sex stats or leveling up from semen or some shit.

But hey Escape Dungeon 2 is coming in a few days, and if the first game is anything to go by then that should be a decent h-rougelike