derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
17 games?! jesus does order matter in em? I'm way late to this party
lmao XD hahahahahahahahahaha ye that was my same reaction when i found about this, but hey...
this only means we got SO MANY GOODIES to enjoy!
XD

as for order... well... the dawn of kagura series, named in japanese kagura reimeiki are simpler games like these 3 that shiravune released, bunch of dungeons, h scenes, gets the job done, in those the order does not matter because they're isolated stories about the shrine maidens, no important chronological order
thing is, most of these girls originate from OTHER games which are more like full-blown SRPGS and do have more fleshed out stories and shit, and they kinda have a chronological order but it's that kind of thing where from one game to another many years have passed or it happens in a different location so... nah, while there IS a chronology to those, they could be enjoyed stand-alone too without MUCH issue
for example these three girls come from the same game, natsu kagura, which is an SRPG who has an old version and a remake version. I just played the OG one recently, and I loved the shit out of it, would recommend, although gotta confess it's a bit lacking in the H department, but it was a very cute story and you really get to see the girls personalities shine.

Last edited:
Reactions: squalljericho

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Although gotta confess it's a bit lacking in the H department
I miss the old Kagura games, they had 2 girls, each had their own good/bad/horny endings, and a really GOOD amount of cg's

Now i feel that they have a deadline for each game and it's a bit dry in content

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Black screen when i launch game, Who know how to fix?
any more info you can give us? do japanese characters display correctly on the launch menu? do you hear sound? do you have your pc in japanese locale? do you have vcredists installed? it could be anything

Pavel12354

Jul 31, 2018
any more info you can give us? do japanese characters display correctly on the launch menu? do you hear sound? do you have your pc in japanese locale? do you have vcredists installed? it could be anything
English not my first language so sorry for mistakes. I try japanise locale but result the same, everything installed. Here skreneshots

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Any sound when game ran. Maybe i should change on english locale?
You can try doing that, but I don't think it will help.
Instead, what if you try to put the game folder in a path where there are only english characters?.
I think you should also ask help here:

They have helped me in the past when I had issues as well.

Pavel12354

Jul 31, 2018
You can try doing that, but I don't think it will help.
Instead, what if you try to put the game folder in a path where there are only english characters?.
I think you should also ask help here:

They have helped me in the past when I had issues as well.
Thanks for help

kruze@123*

Aug 1, 2023
is this compilaton of all single girl they launch recently? i like this series not have time to play them