Nov 11, 2018
All 3 Dawn of Kagura games have now also become available on Steam:

Patches to restore additional content can be found here:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
what is the difference between this and the other two games and which is the best of all?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
All 3 Dawn of Kagura games have now also become available on Steam:

Patches to restore additional content can be found here:
Would that mean they are uncensored?
...too lazy to login, lol.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Would that mean they are uncensored?
...too lazy to login, lol.
Not really. The game is just the same all-ages version sold in johren, only without Denuvo and maybe with Steam's DRM instead. Unlike JAST, Mangagamer and the likes, Shiravune doesn't care about uncensoring games. "DohnaDohna", "Suzukuri Dungeon" or "Honey*Honey*Honey" are examples of that.

A game being released on Steam rarely means that the game got uncensored. If anything, according to prior history, would be more realistic to think that devs needed to slap extra censorship to be able to sell it there, and not exactly mosaic censorship. This wasn't the case, but they've been cautious and marked it as 18+ on Steam to not get fucked, even when it's an all-ages version that needs an external patch.

Reactions: Zippix

Makakasapapa

Aug 26, 2019
Sorry to bother but can someone please share a working Kagura Douchuuki link....the ones i found are pretty much dead

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
So are the Doppelgangers in here and the Yuki Ona in Hatsuka the only female enemies in these games, or is there more after the third stage bosses?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Still wishing for the "bigger" games from debonosu works to get a translation..

The one from steam got trashed hard, didn't helped that the devs said "It was too expensive"

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
This defo needs a full save shared :x I've not yet figured out how to edit these save files

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Still mad that this dev is choosing the short games to get translated and not the good, big in contend and favorite ones.

However, it might be the group in charge of translating it too, which one they choose to translate...

Too bad they don't have like an email to send like comments or a game to recommend them to translate

This defo needs a full save shared :x I've not yet figured out how to edit these save files
You might not know but the button on the right bottom it says "COMPLETE CG", you press it and will ask you if you want the cg, this is a mechanic the dev has done lately with all their games, it should be in this one too

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
You might not know but the button on the right bottom it says "COMPLETE CG", you press it and will ask you if you want the cg, this is a mechanic the dev has done lately with all their games, it should be in this one too
I'm blind and I will therefore commit seppuku.

Thank you, I've come not to expect such buttons in these engines somehow.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
17 games?! jesus does order matter in em? I'm way late to this party
The older games are way better than the newest ones. Really sad that the devs gave a fuck about it since the failure on steam

They said that it was "too expensive" to make the english translation, made terrible ones and proceeded to never add the 18patch on them. It did bad from the point of view, that's why other groups like Shivaune(?) are asking for permission to translate the games, which is nice, but i wish they gave permission to translate the older ones

These ones feel that they are just pumping them out for a quick cash, sure, it has art and everything, but comparing the new ones with the older having 2 heroines + lots of enemies + extra scenes (regarding other characters) and possible DLC's with way more stuff?

The only thing i give points to the new ones is that enemies have 2 CG's, 1st time rape and 2nd rape

• Red Heart
Reactions: StormrReaper