Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
v0.2.2 will come out soon, with another script revision completely done. Look forward to it!

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I can see that you plan to make the Alignment thing important Whiteleaf Studio and it is a nice gimmick, if you pull it off to have enough content to make the playthroughs noticeably different.

What interests me personally, is there actually planned to give love to the 'Neutrals'? This will be easily the hardest part to differentiate from the others for you guys. Not just give a few "good" and a few "bad" options, but a really authentic path.

I am asking because it would be my natural fit, as I neither enjoy playing just a boring goody two shoes char, neither (or even less) to play a total douchebag. But sadly many games and rules-system seem to feel it necessary to discourage people from what they obviously feel is an inability to commit to one of the two "classical sides" of a story (Hero or Villain).

Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
I can see that you plan to make the Alignment thing important Whiteleaf Studio and it is a nice gimmick, if you pull it off to have enough content to make the playthroughs noticeably different.

What interests me personally, is there actually planned to give love to the 'Neutrals'? This will be easily the hardest part to differentiate from the others for you guys. Not just give a few "good" and a few "bad" options, but a really authentic path.

I am asking because it would be my natural fit, as I neither enjoy playing just a boring goody two shoes char, neither (or even less) to play a total douchebag. But sadly many games and rules-system seem to feel it necessary to discourage people from what they obviously feel is an inability to commit to one of the two "classical sides" of a story (Hero or Villain).
Yeah, we plan on making every alignment interesting, with different options for different playthroughs.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
tags are encouraging, but having another game with the same version number and amount of content is not
What is this even supposed to mean? If you're talking about our other project, Tamas Awakening, they're totally unrelated project being developed by different people, so one has nothing to do with the other.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What is this even supposed to mean? If you're talking about our other project, Tamas Awakening, they're totally unrelated project being developed by different people, so one has nothing to do with the other.
Didn't mean to offend you. Just two games of relatively same amount of development by the same dev at the same time is a bit of a big undertaking even if it's two different teams under the same studio. Although it would be hard to keep up the development of two projects at the same time while employing two teams with the current level of support

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Didn't mean to offend you. Just two games of relatively same amount of development by the same dev at the same time is a bit of a big undertaking even if it's two different teams under the same studio. Although it would be hard to keep up the development of two projects at the same time while employing two teams with the current level of support
Yeah, I get your point. Everyone under the "Whiteleaf Studio" tag is working hard, there are different games being made because I reached out to different people (at the same time, when I had this idea to start a team).

And yeah, it's hard to pay everyone with our current level of support, but we're a passionate team and we'll keep going. Hopefuly more people will support us as we release more and more content.

migor

Apr 29, 2018
Looks good only what i have when i want to go to the teacher or candy man the game crashes.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
However interesting it seems, especially because of the alignment system, which putting enough content behind it would give a big reason for replays, the lack of the basic Renpy features is annoying. No rollback, no preferences unless you go back to the main menu, no skip. I don't want to sound like an entitled asshole, but these features are expected now days when it comes to a game under renpy engine.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes