estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12a

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 71 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
What happened to the other girl who lives in the trailer? I would have preferred a more slow burn with the girls like most recently Jeanette comes for help and out of nowhere sucks MC dick like that escalated quickly. Anyone know if the morale means anything like it had impact early on but feels like it doesn't anymore. I chose Evil but I also don't see the MC acting as so but I figure if my alignment changed the game would have let me know

Reactions: altair321
Aug 23, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. The art is great and it definitely doesn't skimp on scenes. (In fact, it seems a bit saturated...) Although the writing is pretty polished, the plot starts out rather cliche. I enjoyed the various twists and turns, although I think that things have been escalated so far, and in such a way that that anything other than a conclusion to the game will feel hollow and disappointing. This game definitely tries to make use of a number of tropes - whether they are well executed or kinda cringe seems to be up to interpretation.

Although there were a few choices to make, there were many other spots where I kinda expected options but there were none. In other words, this is definitely *not* a sandbox game.

One idea I had was to have the player voice as single-choice menus, so that the player has to actually 'say' it the way the player 'says' things in most Ren'Py VNs.

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
I get this when I try to play the game
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/newhistory.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Apr 10 22:08:12 2023
```

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
If only the story were half as good as the artwork...
Hey, we are still learning how to create games and always trying to improve. We started this 2 years ago. Check our newest game "The Necromancer Arises", maybe you'll like it better.

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
So... What happened to the Blonde chick from the early portion of the game? She (and Chad eventually, but who cares about him) just vanished from the narrative when shit hit the fan.

Speaking of the narrative, it's dumb. Like aggressively dumb. The art carries this one, but even the sex scenes begin to get samey. I think everything went to shit in the town way too fast. It basically pidgeon holed every girl into having the same route to sleeping with the MC. I.E: Visit him when he wakes up, blow him, and build up from there. Only really the mother had a somewhat unique arc to banging the MC, the other three are just copies of one another with slight differences to account for their slightly different personalities.
Also, none of the choices matter and the sum total influence the alignments seem to have is changing some of the dirty talk in some of the earliest sex scenes.

TL;DR: Story's dumb and one of the hottest girls disappears before you even have sex with her.

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes