Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The creator seems to be creating 3 games simultaneously ?
Are we sure even 1 of these will be completed ?
The art is great and I hope these games reach completion.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Then why is there no tag saying its on hold or not ?
People were waiting for the dev to say something I guess. His last Patreon post about the game was the last update's back in March and since then he has mentioned problems with his computer and personal life stuff, so not really surprising, I'm just not sure if it's the OP or a mod who updates the thread's status, hopefully posting in the thread makes it easier for them to check it out playb0y44

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly I wish the game were less kinetic when it comes to Jeanette. At the point in the game where she comes to the MC I want nothing to do with her. Mr. Bear's sloppy seconds aren't remotely interesting to me.

The alignment choices seemed to vanish pretty early in the game too which I found odd.

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020

Here is the Italian translation
of Dawn of Malice [v0.07]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dawn of Malice [v0.07]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Dawn of Malice [v0.06b]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dawn of Malice [v0.06b]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Bruh, links are ALL DOWN.

ogapetape

Mar 25, 2020
People were waiting for the dev to say something I guess. His last Patreon post about the game was the last update's back in March and since then he has mentioned problems with his computer and personal life stuff, so not really surprising, I'm just not sure if it's the OP or a mod who updates the thread's status, hopefully posting in the thread makes it easier for them to check it out playb0y44
As soon as they bust out "I'm having problems with my computer" you can infer what will happen next.

• Sad
Reactions: hrhr

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
do other girls get fucked by other dudes? like the teacher if I remember correctly
The only in-game NTR that I've seen (or that's even HINTED at) is that your boss at the luncheon asks you to help set him up with the teacher. Later on, MC witnesses a brief scene of them having sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only in-game NTR that I've seen (or that's even HINTED at) is that your boss at the luncheon asks you to help set him up with the teacher. Later on, MC witnesses a brief scene of them having sex.
Its not ntr because mc at that time is not with the teacher, that is the last time I tried this game out mc was not with her.

Reactions: Elohim888

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Its not ntr because mc at that time is not with the teacher, that is the last time I tried this game out mc was not with her.
It does not matter if he was not with her YET. she is a love interest and you are forced to see her fuck another man.

Actually the entire scenario with her is bad
First we were FORCED to set them up
Then we were FORCED to peep at them
Then he was killed. which is annoying because he was a real bro.
Then we were FORCED to take her as one of the MC's wives.

I would honestly have preferred it if we dropped the last 2. And instead he survived and married her and MC never fucked her. That way she wouldn't be a love interest at all.
If that is not available then I would have preferred to not set them up.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
So... What happened to the Blonde chick from the early portion of the game? She (and Chad eventually, but who cares about him) just vanished from the narrative when shit hit the fan.
I did notice she mysteriously disappeared. She is even in the banner picture.
It is also bad because of the excessive time skips in the game.
As it means that in character you forgot about her and left her to fend for herself with monsters for weeks. oops!

In general the time skips hurt the plot.
> Fuck mom. timeskip a day
> Fuck sister. timeskip a day
> Fuck winter. timeskip a day
> Go out scavenging. timeskip a day
> Fuck hunter. timeskip a day.
> Go out scavenging. timeskip a day
> Mom: Hey, remember how we were gonna do a thing. but then you forgot about me for a week because you were busy skipping time doing literally nothing?

Yes mom. I remember. not my fault. the game made me do it.
Speaking of the narrative, it's dumb. Like aggressively dumb. The art carries this one, but even the sex scenes begin to get samey. I think everything went to shit in the town way too fast. It basically pidgeon holed every girl into having the same route to sleeping with the MC. I.E: Visit him when he wakes up, blow him, and build up from there. Only really the mother had a somewhat unique arc to banging the MC, the other three are just copies of one another with slight differences to account for their slightly different personalities.
Also, none of the choices matter and the sum total influence the alignments seem to have is changing some of the dirty talk in some of the earliest sex scenes.

TL;DR: Story's dumb and one of the hottest girls disappears before you even have sex with her.
Yep. It is official, I am now legally retarded because of the sheer number of braincells I lost from reading this.
If your talking about the "moral alignment" choice then no there is not.
You got good, neutral and evil moral alignment for different ways to play this game.
Those alignments are mostly bullshit.

Basically, the first 10 sentences in the game are influenced by your starting alignment.
There are like 3 alignment pseudo-choices in the game. Which slightly influence a scene.
If you are good, you are only allowed to pick good.
If you are evil, you are only allowed to pick evil.
If you are neutral, you may pick either options.

I say pseudo-choices because they do not make a difference.
> Girl is sucking your cock
> "Do you force her to deep throat you"
> Good: No
> Evil: Yes

that is it. it makes no bloody difference.
there are a couple more meaningless choices that are NOT evil vs good. so anyone can take them.

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes