2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
"jaded bounty hunter looking for fun, causing her to embark on a very hot cosmic adventure with a bunch of outlaws. Will you be able to find what you desire in this universe?"

talk about jaded, shafted player!!

"Will you be able to find what you desire in this universe?"

Answer: NO. You basically start a mere introduction to a promised adventure and the game unbelievably ENDS.

Simple scenario: you join "a bunch of outlaws" with a introductory mission to find the ship "Aeon's Reach" in order to acquire its quantum teleportation jumps drives that if acquired you can add to your ship and instantly jump to anywhere AND BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE(S).

However, the completely linear story (a couple choices that lead to instant end that of course you roll back/reload) guides you to the ship, you get the engine, and just when you adventure might start....

GAME OVER. Seriously. Unbelievable. Zero adventures. Jaded player looking for fun, promised it and then bye bye. That's all folks literally right when the game weas just starting. Fail.

WARNING
Incomplete, partial VN with clearly an introductory act ONLY is marked "[Completed] Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach [Final] [CrazySky3D]" so I assume this means it's final, completed, no more updates? Right?

So you have a 45-1hr introduction where crew gets the engine for their ship and literally is set out after for a brief vacation and then a character who spots them and the promise of a whole VN, adventures and the developer just does a "THE END. Thanks for playing"

BS. And to be clear, no where does it label or state here that the "VN" *not game by any stretch of definition) is a Part 1 (game heading, title, or descrption etc) or even to be continued. End of VN, a new character is introduced, the crew take a beach vacation (1 scene) before supposedly and by common sense actually pursuing an adventure of some type and then literally the game ends. There is also an unfulfilled, implied relationship leading player to believe game is just starting. No future actual adventure, no continuation, a literal THE END. Thanks for playing.

Since there is no 'part 1' specification, indication and literally a THE END. Thanks for the playing the game, this is is 100% INCOMPLETE, ABANDONED. All the dev did is simply abort the game in this actual release with a "THE END. Thanks for playing" and an end credits roll, confirming it. It's basically like starting a book with a first act and then just stopping and saying The End. Very minimal and weak argument or excuse is stating the VNas actually complete.

If the VN stated "Part 1" - OK, but for example I engaged with it due to its status as complete, final. It's not complete imo. And just some feedback because I personally won't waste time with a VN that purports to be a game, promises adventures with a clear common sense plot structure aborted and cannot be accurately labelled as such. No excuse in my book.

Some notes to help other save some time in their life. ;)

What's crazy to me is that the game has a patreon, is on steam for 9.99, has a website, trailer, the works and is incomplete.

I downloaded the full-game zip from 2 hosts, both have CRC errors here. I successfully extracted with winrar though.

I then downloaded the compressed version here and got the the point after you get the Aeon Reach engine, go to Adonia, the beach planet. Some guy in ship spots you and then next literal scene is THE END, thanks for playing, so I doubt that it is problem with the compressed because of the end credits and such.

If anyone one can confirm the game actually continues beyond this point, please let me know. Doubt it obviously, but dropping exact detail here.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If anyone one can confirm the game actually continues beyond this point, please let me know. Doubt it obviously, but dropping exact detail here.
It's completed.....

There is an entire storyline, no idea why you are still talking about the demo. It was updated ages ago. The full game has been up for nearly a year now.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Well... good new, bad news..
Good news is that even though i have no experience with the program and the type of files used for this game, i know how to combine the DLC with the cracked version of the game, after which i can post it here.
Bad news is that, something has been changed, removed or added (something is missing) and because, again, i have no experience with these type of files, i dont know, exactly, what is missing. Without that missing part, i can not get the game to load the DLC.
Now, good news again is that our friend that posted the DLC, dacris69, has the original steam game, which has, somewhere, within its files the missing part.
Now if he were to zip the entire game folder, from the download location and sent it here, we would not be able to play it since it is protected. BUT!! I could what has been added to allow the DLC to work (in other words, what is missing from the cracked game) and combine that with the DLC and the cracked version itself.
And thats it pretty much it :D
Again, all through the ass. It looks like it would be easier to buy it yourself.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys

Could anyone tell me if the game has fully animated sex scenes?

That's a big turn-on for me

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1299714

Overview:
Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach is an erotic visual novel that puts you in the heels of a jaded bounty hunter looking for fun, causing her to embark on a very hot cosmic adventure with a bunch of outlaws. Will you be able to find what you desire in this universe?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-11
Release Date: 2021-11-12
Developer: CrazySky3D - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.5b): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android 1.0

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1299713 View attachment 1299673 View attachment 1299678 View attachment 1299709 View attachment 1299710 View attachment 1299711 View attachment 1299712 View attachment 1299719 View attachment 1299720
Curious and simple story, it's good, also the characters. The game is short, but entertaining, the humor is good, not to mention the animations. Finally, good game.

PS: It's replayable, so you can spend a few hours having fun.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys

Could anyone tell me if the game has fully animated sex scenes?

That's a big turn-on for me
Don't know about fully. There are some animations in each lewd scene. Some are better than others but none of them are great. Animations are not this Devs strong suit, but the renders are amazing. (y)
Does anyone know if the missing scenes with the Elf Queen will ever be added? :unsure:
The writing and dialogue build up to them, and the queen even has her own ending. It's pretty obvious they were supposed to be there, but for some reason they didn't make it into the game.
Kind of a crime, as the queen was the only other Futa in the game, so we miss our only chance to see the MC get stuffed. :cry:

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
I was hoping that since there was
Affect3D mentioned that there would be animations.
But will give it a try anyways

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I was hoping that since there was
Affect3D mentioned that there would be animations.
But will give it a try anyways
Pretty sure in the post just above yours I said there are animations. They are not great, but they are there. This game also has the animated tag, which generally indicates animations of some kind.
This game is by CrazySky3d, whose specialty is amazing Futa renders, not animating them. Still well worth a play is you are a fan of horse Dick Futa on female action. ;)

Mar 25, 2022
I'm getting alot of mixed signals in this thread i cant lie, is it completed, abandoned or a part 1 to a series? i would assume abandoned due to the fact that the changelog only goes up to 0.5b then stops. Also is there much content? only goes up to 0.5 but seen talks that its legit just an introduction with some scenes and thats it?

Dont much like things that are "completed" but actually just abandoned and suddenly end with no hope for future stuff.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm getting alot of mixed signals in this thread i cant lie, is it completed, abandoned or a part 1 to a series? i would assume abandoned due to the fact that the changelog only goes up to 0.5b then stops. Also is there much content? only goes up to 0.5 but seen talks that its legit just an introduction with some scenes and thats it?

Dont much like things that are "completed" but actually just abandoned and suddenly end with no hope for future stuff.
Unless they changed the version here, it's the same as what is on Steam. It's considered "complete", though it's obvious there were scenes planned that didn't make it into the game. Still pissed no banging the Elf Queen. :mad:
It's probably all we will get for the game, as they marketed it totally wrong and ruined the Steam launch and have moved on to other games.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes