2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded the game from the Mega link in the OP and I'm having an issue with this game. After extracting the game to my downloads folder I am unable to move the folder from that location. I get an error that says windows can't find the folder in question and won't let me move, delete, or even rename the folder. I'm not sure why it's doing that but it's super annoying and I hate to know what's actually going on behind the scenes in my PC now.
Edit: I found this on a support site and it should help anyone who has a similar issue.

Open CMD and then type:

rd /s "\\?\D:\bad\folder\path "

example: rd /s "\\?\D:\Sharedata\folder1\folder2 " - note the space after folder2 as per the space in the folder name. Obviously D: is the drive that has the folder on it.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
boooooty everywhere, haha ima check it out ;):cool:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is the game missing tags or the game only has teasing as its only sexual content?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
no promises, but i'll see if i can help with that
Yes it is, you should play through it and report the missing tags! ;)

Edit:
these tags are definitively missing: futa/trans, futa/trans protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex, creampie, interracial, maybe big tits and big ass but that's subjective ;)
Tags updated. Let me know if I missed any.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and "CJ"

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Don't think they are in the game. They aren't in the files as far as I can tell. Maybe there will be another DLC?

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Pretty unlucky that there was no futa on futa scenes like I remember Affect3D having and I am even more disappointed there was no scene with the Queen, probs a DLC or something

• Sad
Reactions: Oxiton
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes