3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
You showed up after a discussion and broke up the argument that had already ended. Was that really necessary?
No but you may think next time you get into an argument like this. I didn't spend hours to argue also. Therefore you are not gonna hear from me again in this thread. Enjoy fapping.

Rainbowinthedark

Nov 24, 2017
Am I just stupid and missing something, or is the "tutorial" fight completely unfair and unwinnable? in melee I do 2 damage, and at range I do 1. Either of the monsters can two-shot me at any range. If I attack them in melee they can oneshot me on their turn. No matter what I do, I can't win.

EDIT: in the end I just skipped it and figured out on my own that the button on the lower right draws more cards, but it's slightly broken. It doesn't work unless you click on the lower half of said button.

However, if anyone knows how to rotate the character model in the "Set portrait" mode, that'd be grand.

Last edited:

abao

Mar 20, 2018
While this game has potential, currently it is clunky as hell, and have not really enough content.

Run into a steep surface? Chances are, you're going to fall upwards and then get stuck.
Missed a single dialogue? You have no idea what to do and can't find instructions anywhere.
Clicking on advance in the scene and it didn't change so you clicked again? Well too bad you just skipped a scene because the "advance" queues up while each transition takes forever. There isn't even an indicator of which scene you are in.
Got through the tutorial to the actual content? Too bad, the game ends here.

I.Faustus

Game Developer
May 26, 2019
updatetoa0.03.png

Updated the game to version A_0.03.
The build can be donwloaded here:

Changelog:

• Added boob physics to all animations inside the base
  • Improved the human X human animation (Less glitches with boobs&hands, no flickering hand etc.)
  • Improved the xerash X human animation (Less glitches with boobs&hands)
  • Improved the restroom animations (Less glitches with big boobs)
  • Implemented the first version of the animation retargeting system (Going to be used to adjust animations on the fly for e.g. big hips)
  • Changed the xerash in capsule animation (Tail no longer able to get out)
  • Changed the light inside the base (Looks better&might improves fps)

Reactions: Brololol

NES832hhP

May 16, 2019
This on first glance really strikes me as quite similar to Pandorium Online
it's artstyle is smoother although a bit more cartoony (but yours is not that much worse, quite good for patreon games, 3D is hard I get it, still I do hope that you improve it a bit. Since Pandorium's development is slow I really look forward to your game. Base building games are a passion of mine and it's rather sad that so few hentai games fall into that category when they seem like the ideal scenario for trainer games (Simbro was a good brothel builder game that comes to mind)...

Not gonna get into a 0.02 version just a few things I prefer(ed) in similar games.:
-I hope you don't feel the need to ever stick a generic story to it.
-Getting around with a click rather than walking around is the better option.
-Random girls are nice, with customization they are great and popular characters are the cherry on top.
(Simbro did a great job in adding close parodies for characters like Korra and Princess Zelda)

Reactions: uhs6548 and SenPC

I.Faustus

Game Developer
May 26, 2019
This hasn't been abandoned has it?
Nope, I'm working on new versions. Best place to view the current status is my patreon site.
However, there are construction sites everywhere and until this project earns enough, I can't quit my regular 9 to 5 job to produce new builds faster.
Thanks for your interest ;-)
Greetings
Faustus

Last edited:
Reactions: green_vortex

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Nope, I'm working on new versions. Best place to view the current status ist my patreon site.
However, there are construction sites everywhere and until this project earns enough, I can't quit my regular 9 to 5 job to produce new builds faster.
Greetings
Faustus
Understandable. Keep that job. I myself am struggling to find employment so I completely understand.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
Nope, I'm working on new versions. Best place to view the current status ist my patreon site.
Greetings
Faustus
will you release it on steam at one point?

I.Faustus

Game Developer
May 26, 2019
will you release it on steam at one point?
I haven't informed myself about their policies and the impact on my current patrons and the project itself.
It might be a nice money shower, but I'm not here for that. If I would, the game would be much simpler. Something like a 2D sidescroller would be much easier and a nice choice for a game that one could play for half an hour.
But I'm not. I've got this idea for quite some time now and want to make it real. Every day I learn something new. Mostly something about modeling and animating and how to bring everything together to have nice looks and gameplay mechanics at the end. Therefore, I'm really glad for everyone of my patrons supporting me in this early stage of development. This is the reason I'd make this choice dependend on them since they aren't only motivating me to keep the work up but also help me to make this idea come true.
However, BOTN needed nearly 3 years to reach the "steam-stage"(I believe), therefore I've got some time left to think/read about that. ;-)

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
I haven't informed myself about their policies and the impact on my current patrons and the project itself.
It might be a nice money shower, but I'm not here for that. If I would, the game would be much simpler. Something like a 2D sidescroller would be much easier and a nice choice for a game that one could play for half an hour.
But I'm not. I've got this idea for quite some time now and want to make it real. Every day I learn something new. Mostly something about modeling and animating and how to bring everything together to have nice looks and gameplay mechanics at the end. Therefore, I'm really glad for everyone of my patrons supporting me in this early stage of development. This is the reason I'd make this choice dependend on them since they aren't only motivating me to keep the work up but also help me to make this idea come true.
However, BOTN needed nearly 3 years to reach the "steam-stage"(I believe), therefore I've got some time left to think/read about that. ;-)
its better for you and the game you take your time and enjoy the process, i guess what you think is in the right place, keep going :)

I.Faustus

Game Developer
May 26, 2019
Posted an update on my current goals and achivements at . Also featuring the new race, the Teryls, a playful and mischievous kind, which were developed with the ability to generate many different versions of hybrids fluently based on their parents.

A small preview:
teryl.PNG

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Posted an update on my current goals and achivements at . Also featuring the new race, the Teryls, a playful and mischievous kind, which were developed with the ability to generate many different versions of hybrids fluently based on their parents.

A small preview:
View attachment 481701
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

I.Faustus

Game Developer
May 26, 2019
Unfortunately no, due to my work I'm on a business trip. That's the reason why the publication ist delayed. However, I'll be working overtime as soon as I'm at home again ;)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes