4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I guess you're right. I'll wait whether this is just a small portion of people or a bigger part of the community before I make any decisions.
Hmm...this project used to use Ren'Py...and now has moved to Unity? Drag...the Unity engine will not get any third party walk through mod support, like most other Ren'Py titles does. (And normally I usually stay away from Unity titles because of this limiting issue...I also like using the 0x52_URM tool, which is not supported with Unity.) Will any of the new content updates past v0.2 get ported to Ren'Py again...or will this only be a Unity title?

And, a small suggestion for your project to gain more interest...(if and when you gain thread control of your project) try adding more details in your Gene section write-up. Many other popular titles use that section (along with the Developer Notes section) to convey what their future tags will be. (Included a good example below in the spoiler)

As well it's good to include other small details that will cover many of the repeated questions...that WILL happen in the forms. As this can happen to almost all new titles that have not added enough info in their gene section. As many new interested players will end up searching through, and posting the forms for there answers...but posting clear info on your main page, will answer many questions that you will not have to spend a lot of your personal time answering...again, again, again... Having to answer many of the same questions asked 18+ times...will get to you eventually.

Also here is a good example of a well done gene section from a very popular harem title...(it's from a first time developer that was sucessful at building a huge fan base, Gr...'s House)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I hope this information will aid you with success with your endeavor.

Regards.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty awesome game with an interesting story. I really like the looks and personalities of the main characters so far.

I don't like the sandbox side content though. The content itself was nice and fun, but I don't like how it's non-canon, so it feels kinda like a waste of time. Certainly in terms of what time the devs spends making the side content is time better spent progressing the canon story. I have nothing against "side girls" etc. but I like as much content as possible to be canon.

Reactions: Tiur and FantaSee
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote