4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I can make a patch where you can turn them down if its really that big of an issue, I just don't know how authentic it would still be. I mean sooner or later you'll have to progress with some of the girls atleast.
It's fine as long as future love interest can be avoided if we please to do so.
I just just giving you a heads-up, that's all. (y)

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
One of my Discord members was kind enough to translate the game to spanish.
You can download it .

Reactions: Winrei_ASUS

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I understand this might be an issue for some people.

Only the first 3 girls will be unavoidable, since I wanted it to be a main part of the story.

You will be able to turn down the rest of them.
my main issue is just that he says/seems he (me too actually) doesn´t like saki very much but get braindead cuz she gives him a bj

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
I checked this out as promised. Decent prologue so far. The girls are cute and the mc is not a complete retard (as quite a few other games tend to make them so). Now what the game needs (in my opinion) is for the choices to really matter. What I mean by that is many games make a "dark path" in wich mc is the same hero as in the "good path" but maybe a bit more rude, instead of how (i think) it should be and threading the line between anti-hero and villain. (I dont expect this to go that dark but even an edgelord can dream)
Also pregnancy. We need a fuck ton of pregnancy content. Since lot of games here just use the pregnancy tag for bait and just add a pregnant picture in the ending. Very few good games out there with a pregnancy focus and a male protag so I hope this will be good and and i will be looking forward to the future updates

Reactions: Strijoca

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
I checked this out as promised. Decent prologue so far. The girls are cute and the mc is not a complete retard (as quite a few other games tend to make them so). Now what the game needs (in my opinion) is for the choices to really matter. What I mean by that is many games make a "dark path" in wich mc is the same hero as in the "good path" but maybe a bit more rude, instead of how (i think) it should be and threading the line between anti-hero and villain. (I dont expect this to go that dark but even an edgelord can dream)
Also pregnancy. We need a fuck ton of pregnancy content. Since lot of games here just use the pregnancy tag for bait and just add a pregnant picture in the ending. Very few good games out there with a pregnancy focus and a male protag so I hope this will be good and and i will be looking forward to the future updates
Thank you for the feedback.

I can assure you, I will do justice for pregnancy content.

About the choices. All I can say for now is that the "bad path" will feature more than just an asshole MC.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
What is up with this game? Is the update/port/remake/whatever in sight or is it a "We get there when we get there"

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
What is up with this game? Is the update/port/remake/whatever in sight or is it a "We get there when we get there"
I've made a few status reports on our Discord server already. Currently writing the story, and around 1/3 is done.

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
not to bug you, i'm sure you're very busy but what is your planned release schedule like? obviously we can't hit every target but im curious
How is this project going? When can we expect an update.
Yeah, sorry for the lack of communication. I was busy with work and college until the end of June, and to top it off my SSD got fucked too, luckily the Unity project was saved in a cloud storage, but a huge chunk of the renders and script of the story got erased... After that my motivation plummeted, but I've been working on redoing them slowly. I won't even give a planned release date for 0.3 , since I've no clue myself. But in short, I'm slowly working on it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote