4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Corathor

May 15, 2023
Yeah, sorry for the lack of communication. I was busy with work and college until the end of June, and to top it off my SSD got fucked too, luckily the Unity project was saved in a cloud storage, but a huge chunk of the renders and script of the story got erased... After that my motivation plummeted, but I've been working on redoing them slowly. I won't even give a planned release date for 0.3 , since I've no clue myself. But in short, I'm slowly working on it.
no worries, life happens.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Still the same teaser post from Patreon last April. Other than that abrupt start, everything else seems fine and hoping this still goes on.

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
really hope the mc toughens up a bit in small parts he seems confident other times just scared or doesnt even say anything just lets things happen.
Alright update though I might be the only one that felt the story jumping around too much and fast.

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
a 4x size increase and jumping over to the uncompressible Unity platform? Oh well..
I think it's pretty reasonable, since this patch is also 4 times longer...

But, if that 1GB of space matters to anyone, I made a compressed version (compressed each render), which is only 2.5GB.

- -

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I think it's pretty reasonable, since this patch is also 4 times longer...
When you put it that way, it makes sense. Just extremely rare to have an update in a game that adds 400% new content and also changes platforms. Unity must be very easy to work with, because for all of the recent issues it has created with devs and dues (new dev adverse monetary policies) along with the known compression issues for 3rd parties, it's hard to understand why it keeps getting used.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I see previous comments indicate in earlier versions it was just impregnation, any pregnancy content in the game now?

Sep 26, 2018
Saw the end text for feedback.

Unless you're planning on something with the sandbox mode, i'd just turn that into main story too.
The little side stories i saw could just as easily be told naturally interspersed with the main story as through a sandbox.
The main benefit of a sandbox would be to replay H-scenes but a gallery could provide that just as well.

Anyways it's solid for a 0.3, and sorry you had to go through all that shit. Good luck with the game my dude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FantaSee

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
You should put at least a hint guide for the free roam part, i have no idea what i can do in the sandbox because there's seven places to visit plus the time of the day.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020

Unless you're planning on something with the sandbox mode, i'd just turn that into main story too.
The little side stories i saw could just as easily be told naturally interspersed with the main story as through a sandbox.
The main benefit of a sandbox would be to replay H-scenes but a gallery could provide that just as well.

Anyways it's solid for a 0.3, and sorry you had to go through all that shit. Good luck with the game my dude.

No thanks, let the main story separated from the free roam/side content, it's safer that way. You don't need to mess everything with a shitty ass sandbox.

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
You should put at least a hint guide for the free roam part, i have no idea what i can do in the sandbox because there's seven places to visit plus the time of the day.
Noted. I appreciate the feedback. I will highlight the locations if they have any available events in the future.

Reactions: RodrigoOSan
Sep 26, 2018
No thanks, let the main story separated from the free roam/side content, it's safer that way. You don't need to mess everything with a shitty ass sandbox.
I meant to remove the sandbox if it doesn't add anything to the narrative, i'm definitely not in favor of more sandbox content.

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
the game start to fast like its just for adding content you think the beginning will be the chilhood friend because the mc already known her but you barely see her you jump for one girl to another every 2 min directly you jumped by a bunny girl that attack you and again at night her jump on you while asleep certain will consider that to be ntr because your not in any relationship with her and dont known her at all the only thing you understand her crazy and after that dissapear entirely not that a complaint about that i dislike her and in the 10 first min of the game you already have 2 girl pregnant if only 10 people on 100 are into pregnancy 90 will drop the game i dont mind pregnancy but way too fast here if avoidable more people will try the game an give it a chance you jumped be every girl without having know anything about them the bunny girlis the worst after that you go for one girl to another without again start to know them the sanbox is one missable button if you skip a little text you skip it i think the two thing should have been separated since the beginning or juste make one with choice because they are harem games outside with good story without 20 girl and without been with each of them i read we could avoid the girl in the future already go better and a lot more people will be willing to play that game i really dislike some of the girl they seem really shallow and without personality i have good memory but i dont even remember the name of the bunny girl or fox girl or chilhood friend because they werent here long and with any background outside of been all of them homeless for what i understand near all of them were throw out of their house to much have the same thing unless its have a big part in the story the thing that was nedeed was add one girl develop her for 20 min in game and another ect it seem the goal was to put a max of character directly without thinking about their personality or their role in the story concerning the light side and the dark one i will call them thats the dark one are presented in the future would be the mc only caring about killing i played the shura part always i dont mind but been like that i dont see how he would care if some girl are hurt or killed like in the end of 0.3 i hope we have a choice about helping her and accepting the other guy help for light path or not for the dark path that would make the dark path really different of the light one i hope the game will ameliorate in the future i will try it again for a few update for see how he go but the story couldbe really interresting with choice in fight and thing like that

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020

another benefit to a sandbox is that it allows for the characters to be developed better otherwise in majority of the VNs without a sandbox it's just like "I just met you, let fuck"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote