VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daydream [Ch. 1] [FunnyBunnyGames]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
ahh finally .. the character from "big brother" who dates the mom .. is getting karma xD

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
This game definitely has potential. The "time loop" method allows to realize different ideas. And this is good on the one hand, and bad on the other. Trying to please everyone...the game turns out to be protracted and sometimes boring. To sum up: the demo is cool, but there is a fear that it will be worse...

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Good point. Traps and sissies are objectively better.(y)
Yes... and no...
I would LOVE a decent game with Futa, Traps, AND sissies...
I have played a lot of games where it says Futa... but it's always the MC railing the futa...
Someday, a game with the MC being forcibly railed by a futa or trap would be great.
Tales of Androgyny is great (I really do love it)... but there is no masculinity in the MC.
I want to play a strong looking male MC, only to be reversed rape by a futa and/or trap...

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I can't think of anything more masculine as taking a 20 inch ogre dick to the hilt and walking it off. :LOL:
I don't know about the "reverse rape" thing but I think there's a few games on here with regular men getting topped by futas.
Oh no doubt, can't deny taking the big D and still walking, but the MC still LOOKS effeminate...
Reverse rape is where the MC is raped versus the MC is the one doing the raping.
Nothing like being a strong male main character and being put in your place by a stronger more dominating futa <3
And yeah, I cannot find any games to mirror what I just described...

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Hmm effeminate. I especially like the thick thighs and butt. I think the flat chest counter balances all that.
Is that like reverse racism and reverse murder? lol
Futas remind me of those female body builders all juiced up which is probably where the idea of futas came from lol.
Um... what? I don't know where you're going with your comment. But reverse rape is a tag that is not normally used. But it allows a separation from the typical rape tag. I don't like if my character is dominate and gets into a situation where they would rape somebody. I'm strictly a submissive person, and would rather find things scenarios that would align with that, meaning I'd rather be the one being raped. A reverse rape tag would help to identify those.

Don't get me wrong, I dig on the thick thighs, and apple bottom butt with a flat chest... standing over me with their hands on their hips, hands on their hips, smiling down at me... and me laying under them with a look of trepidation as I stare up at their member pointed down at my face...

No, I'm not into muscle futa... I'm not sure where the ideas of futa came from, but I love that they exist...

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I've been stalking that one for quite awhile, since the beginning XD
Futadom World is so mainstream now, I figured that one would be implied.
But yes, I'm so in love with Futadom World... I simply cannot get enough of it... and cannot wait till the next update...
My favorite part is Mallory, and her distracting me from the futa railing me during class <3

Reactions: fanboi

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
would be soo fun if developer would decide to add the alternative ending with a choice right at the moment when the guy decided to quit, and in that choice he would simply quit and that would be the end of the game. that would be sooo fun because it connects so well with the text which is there, as well as with the amount of madness through which MC went.. xD

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is this mainly just a futa game? Is that just an option to not have them as traps/futa? The game description doesn't say much.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
To each their own, if this is intended to be the main shtick of the game then cool. I hope people are into that enjoy and i'll find something catering to my own tastes, i just thought it looked interesting but not into futas myself hence the question.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
I can't think of anything more masculine as taking a 20 inch ogre dick to the hilt and walking it off. :LOL:
I don't know about the "reverse rape" thing but I think there's a few games on here with regular men getting topped by futas.
im going to need a link to those games

Reactions: Rikis and grego

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
It is just Intro slideshow. Not a game.
Pressing one button to see next slide is not a game. Really.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes