Daz Iray ramblings. [Daz 4.14.1.22 is out / Not that much bug edition]

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
New rambling:
One has to start a render or iray preview to generate tone mapping and environment render nodes :cautious:

PS: For everyone who hasn't noticed: Daz Studio Pro Beta 4.12.2.51 was released yesterday.
I didn't have much time to test it, but it seems every major bug from the previous versions was fixed, + filament as viewport drawstyle and optix 7.1 (including nvidias native AI denoizer) is finally there.
In case this was never responded to, you can also create the nodes yourself now without having to start a render. I don't like this change either, but just saying you can create them yourself and then they will show in Render Settings as well.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
In case this was never responded to, you can also create the nodes yourself now without having to start a render. I don't like this change either, but just saying you can create them yourself and then they will show in Render Settings as well.
Ya I know, it's still annoying though. I apprechiate that they implemented a possibility to change tonemapping and environment render settings in animations, but why not make it optional? :cautious:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ya I know, it's still annoying though. I apprechiate that they implemented a possibility to change tonemapping and environment render settings in animations, but why not make it optional? :cautious:
I couldn't agree more.