Daz Daz Iray Rendering

Apr 18, 2021
There is no way in hell those scenes should be taking longer than a few hours MAX unless your settings are an absolute mess or you're actually falling back to CPU. I can't see that render taking me more than 2 hours with a 3080. If you really wanted to put in the effort you could comp several renders together (hiding objects) and probably get that done in 1 hour. But hey, if anyone doesn't want to use section planes or texture optimization to speed up render times in the interest of patting themselves on the back then it is only their own time they are wasting. :HideThePain:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
i think it was rendering for 8 hours
Yeah, no.
No matter how you look at it, 8 hours for this is (and it's not about composition) on a 3090, is a complete failure technically. Sorry tho.

there is never ever a time to turn it on
There is small case of using it for forcing cornea reflexion or some selfie old polaroïd shot (if you remove the default offset.. You could push reflexion on the cornea itself you might say tho). That all I can think of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i have done this 15 mins stop at 15% at 1920x1080 with rtx 2060

you just have to play around and figure out your skill set and stick with it and to improve it as you go

these card are not meant for this type of work load even with the proper cards you still be waiting

if you want to make decent images take your time and try other thing to make your images better DON"T rush

and delete most of the stuff that's not in the scene like tables, chair that's not being used

I am not perfect with daz3d myself...

test1254.png

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
i have done this 15 mins stop at 15% at 1920x1080 with rtx 2060

you just have to play around and figure out your skill set and stick with it and to improve it as you go

these card are not meant for this type of work load even with the proper cards you still be waiting

if you want to make decent images take your time and try other thing to make your images better DON"T rush

and delete most of the stuff that's not in the scene like tables, chair that's not being used

I am not perfect with daz3d myself...

View attachment 1609099
Is this the same 3D model as Cassandra from the game The Tyrant?