3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
This one time, at band camp..
As someone who played the flute professionally for several years, that image is disturbing. Also brings memories of the movie, but most importantly, the bottom piece of the flute is positioned wrongly. Also it's a pretty cheap, learning flute, not something one playing in a bandcamp and as such having a degree of experience would use.

Alright, nerd musician nitpicking is over.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I know this part of the forum really isn't for discussion but I posted in the proper section on tuesday and there has been little activity there. Please forgive me for posting this inquiry here but I really would like some help.

I've tried searching the forum, maybe I'm just not using the proper terms, but I can't find an answer to what I'm looking for. Sorry if this has been asked many times. I can not seem to find an asset or assets that will play nice with each other to get good dForce breast movement and decent looking nipples. I can find assets that excel at one or the other but not both. I really like the dforce in HS dForce Breast V2 but I can't make the nipples have any decent definition and the nipples end up looking very odd after simulation. With HD Nipples 2.0 I can get great definition but I can't seem to figure out the simulation settings to get the areola to stop folding into the breast. Does anyone use an asset or assets that work together that they can suggest for me or possibly some settings tips?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes